Invisible

Welcome.

Kyra's P.O.V.

It’d been a week since the wedding, and I know I have to time this perfectly. I told Demetri and Felix to follow Edward and Isabella. I needed to know when they’re oh so wonderful honeymoon would be over. I wanted them back at the house with everyone when I let Alice see what was to come.

I still haven’t told anyone but Aro, Marcus and Caius about what I plan on doing. No one will know about it until the decision is made final and everyone can see it happen.

I want to cause Edward pain. Pain that he’s caused on me for so many years, and more so in the past few months than I ever experienced in both my mortal and immortal life. This pain I’ve come to know is heartbreak, pure heartbreak. I don’t like it one bit, but I’ve realized it never goes away.

It’s like a wound, one you’re stuck with until the one who made it heals it. For some, they’re lucky enough to have that happen for them, for me well…luck is never on my side. Is it?

“Kyra!” Jane yelled as she came into my room, “Demetri and Felix are back.” I smirked, “Perfect.” I said and we ran to the throne room. As soon as I walked in I looked at them, “Well?” I asked.

“They got back yesterday.” Demetri told me. “Good. Aro,” I said and turned to him. He looked at me, with pride, happiness and even sadness in his eyes. “Go change. I’ll gather everyone.” he told me.

I took my time, I need to make this good. It was finally going to happen, and there wasn’t anything or anyone that could stop it. I changed my outfit, and left the room. I walked at human pace to the throne room. As I entered I took notice of all the Volturi guard members, lining up on the walls around the room. It still amazed me at how few there actually were. But even with not as many as you think, they are very powerful.

The best power is fear. That’s what keeps the Volturi going. The fear of them keeps vampires from acting out, keeps anyone from challenging their authority. it’s the fear that keeps them alive.

“Are you sure about this Kyra,” Aro asked me one last time. I looked around the room, then back to him. “Yes. You know my conditions.” I told him. He nodded, and began.

I unblocked myself, Alice was about to get the shock of her life.

Alice’s P.O.V.

I sat down next to Jasper. Putting a smile on my face as Isabella talked to us all. I looked at Rosalie and if looks could kill, well then Isabella would’ve died a long time ago. Only they don’t.

“I had no idea that Isle Esme was so beautiful…” Isabella said, I began to tune her out as I got a vision.

I was watching Kyra and everyone last member of the Volturi. Aro looked down at Kyra with a sad smile, yet proud. He picked up a necklace and placed it around her neck…

Kyra & Alice’s P.O.V.

“Welcome to the Volturi.” Aro said.

Alice’s P.O.V.

The vision ended and I looked at Edward. The heartbreak on his face was easy to see. “Alice, what happened? What did you see?” Carlisle asked me. My face, I couldn’t get the words out.

“Kyra…Kyra, she….she’s part of the Volturi now.” I managed.

I heard gasps from all around me. Isabella looked smug, I couldn’t take it. I know I should be level headed, but this little bitch pushed my sister away from us. From her one true love. From being happy.

“Get the fuck out!” I screamed at her. She looked stunned. “Get the hell out Isabella! This is all your fucking fault!” I screamed again.

“Alice, we wouldn’t want,” she began. “Can it you no good, conniving little bitch! Our secret is your secret now too!” Rosalie snapped. She looked around the room, meeting only faces of anger.

Isabella turned toward Edward, he glared at her. “Get out.” he told her. No emotion was in his voice. “I’ll be back.” she said and ran.

How could Kyra do this…
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit.

Kyra's Outfit

Comments anyone ;] ?
Subscribe :]