Invisible

Clock Tower.

“We need to talk Kyra,” Rosalie started, “about Edward.”

I stared at her. I don’t want to talk about the man who broke my heart. I don’t want to talk about the man who left me. I don’t want to talk about the man that I still love. No matter what I do, he always comes back into my life. Whether my thoughts, or memories. Or even now.

“No.” I told them. My voice stern.

“Kyra, he needs you.” Alice said, the pleading look in her eyes almost got to me.

“No,” I said again, “he doesn’t need me. You all just want me to come back.” I told them. I knew I was being cold, but how I could I not be. I don’t see them for so long, and the only thing they want to do when they come all the way to Volterra is talk about Edward.

“Kyra…there are things that you don’t know. That I’ve seen.” Alice said with a sigh. Rosalie just sat there, looking at me, and around my room. She seemed to be taking it all in.

“Then what have you seen Alice? Cause I sure as hell cant predict the future. I can only block my thoughts, and control minds.” I told her darkly.

I don’t need to be told that there are things I don’t know. Things yet to happen, when I know for a fact I wont get to know them. Alice never tells her visions. She cant, because that could alter them more than if she doesn’t tell anyone. I’m surprised that Edward hasn’t seen it, but she was always good at thinking of other things. Or having me block her thoughts.

“You know that I cant tell you Kyra. You just have to trust me,” she said sadly.

A knock on my door stopped me from saying something else to her. “Come in.” I said.

I saw Alec peek his head in as Jane pushed him into the room and shut the door. “Alright. Yeah, so sorry to barge in, but Kyra, we need you in the throne room.” Jane told me.

I knew why, I could tell by the look in her eyes. There was someone in there that had broken a rule…possibly more than one. The ultimate punishment is death around here. However, my mind control power tends to get the truth out, and it is oh so fun to watch.

“Alright,” I said standing up, “should they stay or come?” I asked them. I saw Jane smirk, “Let them come.”

We all walked out of my room, down the corridors and into the throne room.

“Ah, Kyra. My sweet Kyra,” Aro said as I entered and stood next to him. Many people in the Volturi now listened to my command, ever since Aro put me in charge of certain…aspects.

“What can I help you with Aro?” I asked him with a small smile playing on my lips. My red eyes glowing with excitement as I hoped I could use my power on him.

“This is Andre, he’s broken a very important rule,” Aro started and I looked over at Andre. He looked frightened of me, I wonder why? “You see, he let a mortal see him in the sunlight. Right out in the square under the clock tower.” Aro told us.

“That was a very bad decision on your part Andre.” I said with a smirk.

“Go ahead Kyra.” Aro said and waved his hand.

“Andre,” I called his name sweetly and he looked at me, “you will tell me the truth, and only the truth. Do you understand?” I asked him.

He simply nodded his head, “No, that isn’t the correct answer.” I said and nodded to Jane.

In an instant he was on the ground, crying out in pain. I put my hand up for Jane to stop, “Now. Do you understand me Andre?” I asked him again.

“Yes. I understand.” he managed to get out. “Good.”

I took a glance over at Alice and Rosalie and they were both watching me with shock in there eyes.

“Andre, why did you go out during the day, in the sun?” I asked him. I was truly curious about this, I have always wondered why vampires do this if they know they will most likely get caught. Back in Forks, I didn’t have to worry about it at all. Here in Volterra, where the Volturi live, that’s just suicide.

“The woman…Veronica, she…I…I,” he stuttered. I started to get annoyed.

“Stop stuttering! Answer the damn question Andre!” I shouted at him, commanding him to listen to me.

“I fell in love with her.” he said quickly. I looked down at him. Love. Of course if was love. It’s always love.

“Thank you Kyra.” Aro said and smiled at me, I smiled back and went to stand next to Jane and Alec.

“Andre, I’m afraid that the woman you love is now dead. How does that make you feel?” Aro asked him, with a curious expression on his face.

Andre looked up with broken eyes, “you killed her.” he stated. Not a question, I guess he isn’t that stupid after all.

“Not me. Felix over there,” Aro pointed to Felix, “he killed her.” I saw Felix grin, “she was very tasty for an average girl.” he taunted Andre.

“Aro, I’m getting bored of this.” Marcus said with a yawn. “Alright, alright.” Aro said to his brother.

“Kyra, Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri,” Aro called to us. We turned to him, “Dispose of him.” he said and walked out of the room.

I saw the boys get ready to fight. “Boys. Now that’s not fair. Ever heard of ladies first?” I said to them with a smirk. I walked toward Andre, “Oh, Alice, Rosalie, you may leave if you want. You can go back to my room, or you can watch. Up to you.” I told them, giving them a choice.

They didn’t move. Choosing to stay. I didn’t think they would. They’re just full of surprises.

“Andre, I truly hope that she was worth your life.” I told him, as I walked around him in a circle.

“She was worth this life and more,” he growled at me. I glared at him, “Shut up!” I demanded.

“Felix,” I nodded and he ran out of the room. When he came back, he brought his beloved, Veronica with him. “I…I thought Aro said you killed her.” Andre said confused.

“No. that’s just a little game. This is the bigger game, the game that we like to play.” Jane told him with a sinister smile.

“Andre!” Veronica cried as Felix and Demetri held both her arms tightly. “Be quiet.” I told her and she instantly shut up, “I do love this power.” I chuckled.

“Andre, I want you to do something for me.” I told him, and he got a glaze look in his eyes. “I need you to kill Veronica, she knows to much about us.” I said with the sweetest voice I could muster up.

He didn’t think twice, and he was up sucking her dry of blood. She cried out in pain as it happened. Once she was dead, I dropped the control on him.

“Now look what you did Andre.” I said with a ‘tsk’. “You killed the girl you loved.”

“You bitch! I cant believe you made me do that! I hope you rot in hell!” he yelled at me as they boys held him back.

I glared at him, “I’ve already lived through hell. I’ve lost a hell of a lot more than just one person.” I told him darkly.

“You’ve obviously never been in love then,” he said to me.

“Kill him.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that it's taken me so long to update this story. I promise that the updates will be more frequent. Things have gotten a lot better lately, and i have some newer ideas for all my stories.

thank you to everyone who stuck with this story :]

Comments?
Subscribe :]