Invisible

Always Wondered.

“Kyra,” Rosalie said as we went back to my room to get ready to leave.

I’m not going to lie, I’m excited about this. If everything goes the way it should, I can finally kill that stupid little bitch who ruined my life. Although, I guess she didn’t completely ruin it, since I have a new life here and all.

“You’re going to kill her aren’t you?” Alice asked me.

“It’s what Aro wants me to do, if it happens to give me a little pleasure then so be it.” I told them changing into different clothes. I want to look extremely good when I kill her.

“We’re ready,” Alec said coming into my room, “I assume you two are coming back with us?” he asked Rosalie and Alice.

“Yes we are.” Alice said for them. She grabbed her bag as did Rose and we all left.

Edward. Was I really ready to face him, let alone face him after I kill his wife? I don’t think I am. I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to face him. I don’t really think I can be in the same area as him for that long, not without completely and totally breaking down. Breaking this tough outer shell that I’m in now, showing the side of me that I’ve suppressed for so long.

Was I ready to face Esme and Carlisle? No. I’m not ready to face the mother and father I left behind. Not ready to face them after I kill their daughter.

God. Just the fact that Isabella is their daughter kills me inside more than anyone will know. I don’t want anyone to know.

I put off getting there in the time we could have by making all of them hunt. I had Jane put some blood from a human into a canteen for me so I could have full strength going up against Isabella.

I know I could just tell her not to move, and she would have no choice but to stay still. Only I don’t want to do that, I want this to a be a somewhat fair fight. I want to kill her and watch her struggle and beg me to keep her alive.

“We have to make it there soon,” Jane told me as the others were still off hunting, “you cant keep putting it off any longer.”

“I’m not putting it off.” I lied to her. She gave me a look knowing that I’m not telling her the truth.

“Its not that I don’t want to kill her, believe me, I do.” I told her finishing off the blood in my canteen.

“Then what is it? You cant be nervous.” she said incredulously.

“No, I’m far from nervous.” I told her.

I love Jane, really she’s an amazing friend to me, but sometimes she doesn’t know when to let things go. Especially now that her and Felix got together.

“Then what is it?” she asked, clearly just wanting to help me.

“Nothing. Its really nothing.” I told her. Complete lie.

“Alright. We all fed. Time to go.” Alec said as everyone else came back to where Jane and I were.

No one said a word to me as we ran. They talked among themselves. I could smell the house as we got closer. I could smell the animals running freely through the woods. I could even smell the pack that was just on the other side of the border. Some of them must be out patrolling.

I’d never really met the entire pack before, and to be completely honest, I’ve always wanted to. I’ve seen Jake, Embry and Quil and they are all extremely buff. I wonder what everyone else looks like.

Not that I could ever get with one of them, we hate each other, but I have always wondered what it would be like to meet them.

I stopped running when I was in the backyard. I stood there, listening to the surroundings, I blocked everyone’s thoughts so that no one could tell we were here.

“Its time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i've decided that there might be a twist to this story. i didnt like the way it was going, and i was starting to lose faith in it to be honest. so i hope that all my readers who have stuck with me like where its going to go soon. :]

thank you for sticking with this story :]

Kyra's Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]