Invisible

Problem.

I didn’t bother to look back at everyone else to see if they were following me or not. I simply kept my head up, eyes straight and walked into the house.

There was a new smell in the air. A smell that I didn’t recognize. I wasn’t repulsed by it, so I new that it wasn’t any of the shape shifters. There really was only one explanation. Isabella did in fact turn a child.

I walked silently into the living room, everyone’s thoughts blocked, so no one knew we were even here. Though they had to be expecting us.

“My, my, my, things certainly have changed in this house,” I said with a sinister smile on my face.

“Kyra! What, what are you doing here?” Esme exclaimed in both shock, and worry.

“Well, Aro was informed of a little…problem, that it seems you have here in this house.” I told them, I noticed how Isabella was standing.

Right in front of the love seat, almost as if she was guarding something.

“Move Isabella.” I ordered her.

She tried to resist, but that got her nowhere, as she had no choice but to follow my orders.

“Now, who is this?” I asked looking at the little girl that sat in the chair.

“This is Ellie.” Isabella told me.

I didn’t bother to look at her, instead I looked at everyone else in the room. I looked at everyone that I once called my family. I still do, but it seems to me that they are protecting them. If I have to, I will make them choose. I came here to do a job, not to make amends.

“Rose, Alice, why don’t you go stand by your husbands.” Jane told them nicely, but still her voice rang with authority.

They silently, almost guiltily walked to them. They knew about this child. I know they knew.

“Tell me Rose, when did Isabella turn this child?” I asked her, anger evident in my eyes.

“A week ago,” she told me in a whisper.

“Why didn’t you tell me about her when you two came to see me?” I inquired, though the answer would do nothing for me. The only thing that it would do, is show where their loyalty lied. They may hate Isabella, but she is family. And their loyalty always lies with their family.

“We knew what you would have to do. The child is innocent Kyra.” Alice defended.

“I’m afraid that doesn’t matter. Isabella broke a very important law, and for that she will be punished,” I told them, “Jane, please dispose of the child.”

“Do not move.” I ordered everyone else.

Jane wasted no time in killing the immortal child. See a child turned vampire at such a young age, can cause havoc on anyone that crosses their path. They have no self control. They do not understand that we keep us a secret. If they smell a humans blood, they will attack. They will feed. They will kill. They wont care if it is broad daylight; they would ruin everything the Volturi have worked so hard to keep a secret. So therefore, it is a law, one of the most well known laws throughout all vampires, that if you turn a child, not only will the child be killed, but so will the child’s creator.

“Isabella, join me outside.” I told her, and began walking toward the backyard.

Before I knew it, she jumped on my back, causing me to fall forward and jump back up.

“That wasn’t very nice Isabella,” I hissed at her, “Attacking from behind is weak, pathetic, an easy move.”

I wanted her to want to kill me. I wanted her to come at me first. I wanted to taunt her until she had no self control left at all. But most of all, I wanted her to die.

“He’ll never love you Kyra!” she spat at me, not moving from where she stood.

I glared at her, “I don’t care about Edward. He made his choice. Its not my fault that he has bad taste.”

The banter went back and forth for what seemed like an eternity. Before she finally cracked.

“Isabella, how does it feel to know that you not only broke Jacob Black’s heart, but to know that you can never, ever have a child. that’s what every human girl wants right? A child. How does it feel to know that I had Jane kill the only thing that could have been a child to you? Tell me Isabella, how did that feel.” I taunted her.

I knew it was a low blow, but I wanted this over with. I wanted her to attack. I wanted her body to be in pieces, burning in flames. I wanted her pathetic existence to be over.

The fight didn’t take long, she wasn’t as strong as I was. She didn’t have the training that I had. I never once looked at the Cullens’, not throughout the entire fight. I didn’t look at them until I was sure that Jane and them would make sure her body would be properly disposed of.

“I would say that I’m sorry, but I’m not.” I told them in a cold voice, “You all showed me where your alliance lies, and I don’t hate you for that. It just shows me, that I can never truly be part of this family again.”

“Kyra, you don’t have to--” Carlisle started but was cut off when wolves came out of the forest.

The russet colored one looked around, then looked at me, and the flames behind me.

I could tell that he wanted to attack me, but there was something holding him back. Something holding all of them back.

I took the chance to look at all of them. They were all unique in there own way, each a different color, and if they were the same color, it was a different shade.

When I got the grey one, I looked into his eyes, and my world stopped. The grey wolf was all I saw, and I continued to stare until they all shifted back into humans.

“We saw the flames, so we came to make sure everything was alright. We understand now what the flames are for.” the leader, I believe his name is Sam, spoke.
“Yes, thank you for coming to check Sam.” Carlisle spoke, “This is Kyra, you’ve all heard of her before.” Carlisle said to them.

“Kyra, this is Sam, Jacob, Seth, Embry, Jared, Quil and Paul.” he told me, as I scanned over everyone again.

“Carlisle, I think we have a problem.” Edward spoke.

Oh Edward, he has shone no remorse for his now deceased wife. It really makes me wonder, did he love her at all? I’m certain that he had to at some point. However, if it had been Edward who died and I was in his place, I’d be a wreck. Or at least, I would have been, but things have changed.

“What do you mean?” Carlisle asked him confused.

Before he said anything, Paul, took off into the forest, and not long after a wolfs cry was heard.

“I’m sorry, you understand if we leave now,” Sam told us, “We’ll come back later to…discuss things.”

As he turned away, he quickly turned back, “Kyra, it would be best if you didn’t venture back to Italy just yet.”

And with that, he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really have no excuse as to why i havent updated, aside from lack of motivation. i wasnt planning on writing for awhile, but this chapter just came to me fairly easily.

so let me know what you guys think, your feedback will definitly help me with the updates.

thanks everyone who has again, stuck with this story.

Comments?
Subscribe :]