Invisible

Unexpected Visitor, and a Very Unexpected Confession.

When Alice and returned from hunting there was a different scent in the house. “Alice whose here?” I asked her as we reached the steps. “You’ll see.” was all she said. I sighed and rolled my eyes then opened the door. We walked into the living room, and then I recognized the scent; but couldn’t put a name to it. As soon as we came into view the talking stopped. “Hello Kyra.” a voice said. I knew that voice. Very well. “Alec?” I questioned, as Edward moved to reveal him. “Miss me?” he smirked. I smiled and ran to give him a hug, “Of course!” I yelled as he picked me up. I couldn’t resist putting my head into his neck and taking in his scent. Even though I’m sure he smells the same as all the other vampires, but to me, it was amazing. Not quite perfect though. “I’ve missed you to Kyra,” he whispered. All though everyone could here him. “Kyra, how do you know Alec?” Edward asked, knowing it was a question everyone was thinking. I rolled my eyes. I was still angry with him, but I knew I had to answer the question.

“I met him when I left. I decided to go to Italy, and I met Alec,” I said letting him go, “I stayed with the Volturi while I was there.” I finished, “Oh.” Edward said. “Why did you stay with them?” he asked. “Because Alec wanted me to. Plus once Aro learned I was there, I basically had no choice.” I told them. “Aro actually let you leave?” he asked yet again. What was with him asking all the damn questions. I am very aware that everyone else has a mouth. “Yes. He wanted me to stay, but he knew that I couldn’t. so when it was time for me to leave, he let me go; as long as I promised to visit again.” I said sitting down. We had migrated to the dining room that we never used.

“So Alec. Why are you here?” Edward asked. He seemed possessive and slightly jealous. Which confused me because he has Bella. Now I know that I’m in love with Edward, but he doesn’t love me back. And I’m not talking to him really; so I guess I’ve started to take a liking to Alec. Maybe not the best choice in the world, but most of my choices aren’t for the best. “I’m here to visit Kyra. I’ve missed her a lot, but I knew she wouldn’t come back so soon. So I came to her. I even got permission from Aro to come.” Alec said taking my hand, making me smile. I looked around at everyone and I could tell they were confused and no doubt trying really hard not to think of my feelings for Edward. I figure I’d help and block all there thoughts from him. “What just happened? I cant hear anyone’s thoughts.” Edward asked. I smiled as all heads turned to me. “Just a little something I learned I can do.” I decide to unblock Alec and Carlisle’s thoughts. One because Carlisle wouldn’t think about my feelings right now, and two even though Alec knows something happened between me and Edward he doesn’t know the extent and wouldn’t think about it now. However, with everyone else, I kept them blocked. As much as I would love to trust them, I cant with this.

“Well Alec, how long do you plan on staying?” Carlisle asked. “I’m not to sure. I don’t want to impose.” he said being respectful. “Nonsense. You can stay as long as Aro lets you. Though we do have one request, “Carlisle said pausing. “And that is?” Alec asked him, “That if or when you need to feed, you don’t do it in Forks or Port Angeles. We have an image to keep up.” Carlisle told him. He smiled, “that wont be a problem, since I’ve been feeding off animals since I met Kyra. My eyes just haven’t changed color yet.” Alec stated proudly. I smiled at him, “You kept it up?” “Of course, I promised you I would. didn’t I?” he said pulling me into a hug. “Yes. You did. I’m glad.” I smiled up at him.

Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie took Alec out hunting and telling him where he could and couldn’t go. I was coming down the stairs when I heard Edward talking to Alice. “How could she like him?” he asked her. He sounded hurt. “Edward she has been alone for years. Never having a mate. And now she doesn’t even have her best friend.” Alice explained to him. “Why do you care anyway?” she asked him. “Because I think I’m in love with her.” he said, then I heard him run out of the house.

He thinks he’s in love with me! Now he chooses to say this! He fucking has Bella. I mean hell that’s where he went now. He has a damn date with her tonight. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alice, “Kyra, come down I know you’re there.” I sighed and walked down the rest of the stairs. “Why did he have to say that now Alice, why?” I asked her as I layed my head on her lap. “I don’t know Kyra. But I do have a favor to ask you.” she said. “Shoot.” I told her. “I’m going to need you to block my thoughts around Edward when I ask. I’ve had a few visions tonight, and I don’t think he’s going to like them.” she said sighing. “Alright Alice. I will. If you tell me what they’re about.” I asked her curiously.

“There about you and Bella. Not now, but soon. I think anyway. He’s going to have a very hard decision to make. And at the moment, the end isn’t clear, and I don’t think it will be till everything happens. But Kyra. Trust me, this decision could change everyone’s lives. And not for the better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. so its a little longer.
obviously the drama should be picking up now,so it'll get longer.
i need at least 3 comments though, before the next chapter comes out.
Subscribe :] Comment :]