Invisible

Accidents, Apologies, and Italy?

Alec and I walked downstairs hand-in-hand and were greeted by everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. I glared at Isabella and walked over to the couch. Alec sat down and pulled me onto his lap, and kissed my shoulder. I put up my shield for Alec, Alice and I, and Edward looked at me. “Why? I thought you weren’t going to use your shield today,” Edward said sadly. I looked at him, “You really expect me to do that? Especially when you bring her here. If I have any thoughts, they wont be good. And I’m sorry that I’d rather not get thrown into a tree for stating that your girlfriend is complete bitch.” I told him coldly. He looked at me, sadness clear on his perfect face. It made my frozen heart ache and I hated it. I hate that he can make me feel this way when all I want is to move on and not love him.

“That’s why Bella is here, to apologize for the accident during lunch,” he said. “Are you kidding me!” I yelled standing up. “You would have brought her here regardless. And please what happened at lunch, was no accident. She did it on purpose.” I shouted. “Kyra, calm down. She said it was an accident. You know how clumsy Bella is.” he said, justifying her actions. “No Edward. I don’t know how clumsy Isabella is. I don’t want to know how fucking clumsy Isa-fucking-bella is! She isn’t sorry, so she doesn’t have to say it. Because I don’t want to fucking hear it.” I yelled. “Kyra, there is no need to use that language.” Isabella said. I turned my glare to her, “You need to stay the fuck out of my conversations bitch.” I told her icily. “Kyra!” Edward yelled at me. “Edward don’t you start!” Alice yelled at him.

He looked at her in shock, “Alice?” he questioned. “Edward, if you yell at her. She’ll leave. You’re putting her through to much. Bella did it on purpose at lunch, I saw it when she made up her mind.” she spoke calmly. He looked at me, then looked at Isabella, “Bella? Is that true?” he asked her. She looked up at him with innocent eyes, “Of course not baby.” she said hugging him, “I would never do that to your family.” she said. “You’re not seriously going to believe her.” I said when I saw it on his face. “Yes, actually I am.” he said. “I know she wouldn’t have done it on purpose, so Alice must have just seen wrong.” he said. “Edward! You know Alice doesn’t ‘see’ wrong!” Rosalie screamed.

I had heard enough and I ran back to my room. I knew that Alec was following and that Alice was now calling Esme and Carlisle. I grabbed the few things I knew I would want, and I walked back downstairs. “Kyra,” Alice said sadly. I just shook my head, and looked at Edward. “No. he’s made his choice. He chooses his girlfriend over his family, I cant stay here.” I told them. “Kyra. Promise you’ll come visit. Please. You are still our youngest daughter, and you always will be.” Esme said hugging me. “I promise I will. I’ll be in Italy if you need me.” I told everyone and gave them hugs. Except for Edward. I just looked at him sadly and I left.

“Are you sure about this?” Alec asked as we boarded the plane. “yes.” I said sadly, “I cant stay there with him. I just cant do it anymore.” I said.

I may love Edward, and I highly doubt I’ll stop. But I need to be away from him, I need to see if I can love someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH! so i know this is painfully short. :[
sorry, i had a longer chapter only my computer didnt save it properly so i had to rewrite it, and i couldnt remember exactly what i had written.
i promise that the next chapter will be longer.
so comment :] and subscribe :]