Invisible

Blood Red Eyes

When Alec and I arrived in Italy we went straight to the Volturi. As we walked down the long hallway I took Alec’s hand in mine. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. When he opened the door to the throne room, better known as the feeding room. Everyone looked toward us as we entered, “Kyra,” Aro exclaimed in surprise. “Hello Aro.” I said politely. “Alec, I didn’t know you were bringing a Cullen back with you.” Aro said. “I hadn’t planned on it Aro. However, certain things happened resulting in Kyra coming back.” he told him. “Kyra. Come here please.” Aro called. I walked up to him silently, holding out my hand, already knowing what he wanted. As my memories flowed through his mind, his face had looks of sadness and despair.

“You may stay here as long as you wish.” Aro told me. “Thank you Aro.” I smiled. “Jane, Alec. Show her to her room please.” he instructed.

It’s been four months since I came to the Volturi. Within those four months, Alec and I agreed to just be friends. It was better for the both of us. “Kyra, Alec, Jane.” Aro summoned us. I had become close with Jane. She isn’t as cold hearted and cruel as she acts, she can be very kind and funny, when she wants to that is. “I’m sending you three, along with Dimitri, to Forks. We need to check up on the Cullen’s to see if they have turned Bella yet. If not, they have one last chance. If not kill the girl.” Aro demanded. “Yes sir.” we said and left.

My feelings for Edward had not changed, but obviously neither did his. Seeing as we were going to check up on Isabella. In a way I hope she’s still human, but then again, if she’s a vampire I can actually fight her. And that is something I very much would love to do. “Will Alice see us coming?” Jane asked bringing me out of my thoughts. “No. I’ve blocked everyone. I want this to be a surprise.” I said. They all nodded.

When we got to Washington, I had to keep all the memories out of my head. As we neared the Cullen household, the smell of human was very noticeable. “She’s here.” I told them angrily. They all knew how I felt about Edward and how I felt about Isabella. “Just stay calm. Aro is only giving them one last chance,” Alec reminded me. “Yeah, and if they don’t turn her, you can kill her.” Jane laughed. “So true Jane.” I laughed a little.

We went through the back of the house, I went in first. I walked into the living room, where everyone was. As usual. I was still blocking everyone’s thoughts, including mine. I stood there watching the; they were all happy. Even Alice, who was talking happily with Isabella. The only one who didn’t look happy, was Rosalie.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here.” I said sinisterly, making my presence known. “Kyra!” Alice yelled smiling and getting up to come over to me. “Don’t” I told her making her stop. “Alec, Jane, Dimitri.” I called and they walked in. “Kyra, what’s goin on?” Emmett asked confused. “Oh we’re just here to check up. Aro’s orders.” I said walking around the room. “And I see Isabella is still human.” I told them.

“Kyra,” Carlisle said. I turned to toward him. “Your eyes.” he sighed. “Oh, you like? It was just such a hassle to go out and find animals. Plus being forgotten tends to make me angry. This was just easier when I was angry.” I scowled. “Kyra, you haven’t been forgotten.” Esme said sadly. “Oh, sure I haven’t. That’s why my picture has been replaced by Isabella’s right?” I asked them angry. “Honestly, tell me. The only one who still doesn’t like Isabella is Rosalie. Am I correct?” I asked them. “Yes,” Edward said, “But that doesn’t mean we don’t miss you.” he finished.

“Cut the bullshit Edward. You’ve all moved on.” I said glaring at him. “Like you haven’t? You’re with Alec!” Edward yelled. “Actually. Alec and I are just friends. Have been for three and a half months.” I said, watching as realization dawned on his face.

“Kyra,” Jane said, walking over to me. “We’re here for one reason.” she reminded me. I nodded, “Aro sent us here. You have one last chance to change Isabella or we kill her.” I stated bluntly. “Kyra, you’re not serious.” Esme said. “No Esme. I’m absolutely serious. Now, the Volturi don’t normally offer second chances. Originally, we were sent to kill Isabella, however, Aro reconsidered.” I said.

“They plan on changing me after graduation. So you can just leave.” Isabella said bitchy. I glared at her, “If I were you Isabella. I would shut your fucking mouth. I’m in no mood to have to control my anger so that I don’t kill you.” I told her. “Kyra,” Edward snapped, “why’d you do it? You used to be the only one who never killed a human.” I told them. “But your eyes.” he said confused. I laughed, “She refused to kill any humans but having to go out and find animals got annoying. So we killed them and put there blood in a glass. That’s how she feeds. She’s still never killed anyone.” Alec explained for me.

“I’m surprised Edward. You should know better than anyone that I’d never kill a human.” I said. “I know, but you are part of the Volturi now.” he said to me. “No, I’m not Edward.” I told him. “But you live with them!” he shouted. “Edward, I live there. But I’m not part of the Volturi. They told me to come here so none of you would freak out or shit like that.” I told everyone.

“Do I still have a room here, or did Isabella take that to?” I asked them. When they didn’t say anything, I knew the answer. “Kyra, we didn--” Carlisle began. “No. we’ll just leave. I obviously don’t have a home here.” I told them. The hurt was building up inside me. The people I’ve called family for so long, have chosen a human girl who they’ve only know months, over me. I was angry and hurt. “You don’t have to leave. You can stay in your room.” Esme told me. “But Esme. That’s my room now.” Isabella whined. “Bella it was her room first.” Edward sad, not taking his eyes off me. “I’m your girlfriend Edward! Not her!” Isabella complained. “Well she’s still part of this family!” he yelled.

I just sat down by Rosalie and Emmett as we watched them argue. “Kyra, please at least unblock your emotions.” Jasper asked me. I sighed but unblocked my emotions for him. I watched as all my emotions flow through him. When I thought he had enough I blocked them. “I’m sorry Kyra, but you should know Rosalie, and I haven’t moved on. We still don’t like Bella.” he said quietly to me. “Alice has Jazz. She was my sister and my best friend besides Rose.” I sighed. “You know Alice wouldn’t just forget you. She has a method to her madness.” he remained me.

“That’s it Edward! Either you choose Kyra or you choose me!” I heard Isabella yell. All heads turned toward the couple, “Well?” she asked annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments anyone?
Subscribe :]

Kyra's Outfit