Invisible

I Don't Need It Anyway...

Edward’s P.O.V.

It’s been a week since I let Kyra go. Again. Alice has been promising me that things will work out and be fine. Only my hope and faith in that is dwindling everyday I spend with Bella.

I’ve hurt Kyra so much, I don’t think she could really ever forgive me. In all honesty, I wish I’d realized sooner that she loves me, and that I had just accepted my feelings for her. And not pushed them away, and block them out. By the time I had realized this, it was too late. All Kyra ever did was love me and care for me, and I chose Bella over her every time. The stupidest decisions I’ve ever made.

Bella. She never seemed like this type of person. She seemed so, passive, quiet, didn’t hold grudges type. I was wrong. Dead wrong. She’s a good actress. In reality, she’s a conniving liar, who will get her way or destroy you if she doesn’t. I hated her for this.

When she asked me to choose between her and Kyra, I was all ready to choose Kyra, finally. Only Alice saw Bella telling everyone our secret, and that…didn’t go so well. I hated seeing the hurt on Kyra’s face, and then having to feel her pain and heartbreak. I swear if I could cry, I would’ve.

“Edward,” Bella said as she sat down next to me. I groaned, “What?” I asked her annoyed by her voice. She smirked, “Be nice or I tell.” she took my hand in hers and kept it there. “Oh shut it bitch.” Rosalie snapped. “Rose, babe. Lets go.” Emmett said quickly and they left. Leaving Alice, Jasper, Bella and I. “Alice,” Jasper said. He wanted to leave as well, “I’m just gonna go with them, okay?” he asked her. She glared at Bella, “That’s fine Jazz.” he kissed her quickly and then left to find the others.

“So Edward, I was thinking of going on a hunting trip this weekend, do you want to come?” Alice asked me. “He cant.” Bella answered for me. “I don’t believe I was talking to you, Isabella.” Alice said in frustration. “Maybe not. You should be asking me though, Edward doesn’t make any decisions now, that’s what I do.” she told us in a bitchy manner. “For now.” Alice said so quietly, even I barely heard it.

“Actually, I think I’ll go to Italy for a few days. Visit Kyra.” Alice said smiling at the face that Bella made at them mention of Kyra’s name. “Why the hell would you want to do that?” Bella asked her. “Because she, unlike you, is my sister.” Alice said standing up, “That, and I like her a hell of a lot better than you.” she finished and walked out.

Alice’s P.O.V.

After I left Isabella and Edward at lunch, I went straight home. Already knowing everyone would be there. I ran into the family room, “Carlisle, I’m gonna go to Italy for a few days.” I told everyone. “To visit Kyra?” Esme asked hopeful.

Oh Esme. She’s changed every photo back to Kyra. Only she’s taking it so hard, she lost her youngest daughter, and she worries and wants her back.

“Yes, to visit her, and see how she’s doing?” I told them. “I think it is a good idea,” Carlisle started, “However, do you think you should visit her now? It’s only been a week and this may be to much for her right now.” he finished. “I guess I didn’t think about it like that.” I sighed sadly.

“I just wish this didn’t happen,” Esme said quietly, sadly.

“Esme, trust me. Things are going to get worse, but I promise it will end up much better,” I promised them.

Kyra’s P.O.V.

It’s been almost two weeks and I still cant believe he chose her. Isabella fucking Swan. Innocent, that’s what she seems like, but she is the farthest thing from it. She ruined everything, or maybe it was Forks in general. I never thought that moving to a certain place could cause so much havoc. Especially for a damn vampire. I was wrong I suppose.

Maybe if I told Edward my feelings sooner. Then this wouldn’t have happened. Then again, maybe it would have. He did only realize his feelings for me recently; which made me happy. Obviously his feelings for Isabella are stronger than the ones for me. I was stupid to think he’d choose me over her. That’ll never happen, not now that they’re turning Isabella in about two weeks. She’ll have her immortality and the perfect guy. For eternity.

Me. I wont. Sadly, I wont be able to go back to the Cullen’s either. Not when Isabella is with them. I wont be able to handle it, ever. My heart might be stone, frozen, most say we don’t have hearts, but mine is definitely broken. And there’s nothing I can do about it. I don’t have anyone to fix my heart anymore, then again. I never did.

Edward made me happy, but he was slowly breaking my heart. Ever since I’ve known him.

“Kyra?” I heard Jane call from the other side of my door. I hadn’t really left my room since we got back, which also means I haven’t eaten any blood, or drank blood if you prefer. Either way, I’m weak and its possibly killing me. Though I cant die that way, so that’s doubtful.

“What Jane?” I ask still not moving from my bed. In the corner, leaning against the wall with my knees pulled into my chest, and my arms wrapped around them. I haven’t changed this position in days. “Will you please come out and drink this? It’s fresh.” she pleaded with me. I sighed and closed my eyes, “No Jane. I wont. I don’t need it anyway.” I muttered the last part quietly. I heard her sigh, then light footsteps walking down the corridor. Most likely on her way to tell Aro I yet again am refusing to eat. That’s nothing new, its been happening for two weeks.

I wish Alice or Rose had come to visit. Even Jasper. No one had. I was so sure that at least Rosalie would come. I guess the really have moved on. All of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
got my laptop back...hopefully updates will be more frequent, but i've got many other stories to work on too. so be pateint.

Kyra's Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]