Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

Brand new world

Evalyn's pov

"Mom, why do you have to marry Brian? We've had it pretty good an I enjoyed having just you at home" I told my mother as I looked out the window at the passing scenery.

"I told you honey, I'm in love with him an whether you like it or not I'm marrying him".

I rolled my eyes at my mom's statement and slumped lower in my seat and looked at all the large house's as we passed them.

"Aren't you exited about having a brother" My mother asked me as she pulled into a neighborhood.

"He's going to be a step-brother mom. And I guess I'm a little exited, how old is he" I asked and looked at my mother.

"He's sixteen, turning seventeen in a few month"

"Great that means he's two years older then me, right" I asked and frowned when I saw my mom nod.

"Here we are" my mom said as we pulled onto a long driveway up to a large house. I frowned again when I saw a group of five guy's playing basketball in the front.

"Come on honey, grab your stuff an let's get you settled it" My mother told me as she got out of the car and grabbed two of my three suitcases.

I fallowed her lead and grabbed my last suitcase and fallowed her into the house.
As I stepped through the thresh-hold of the front door I was met with a large living room. I looked around the room and saw my mom walk up the stairs on the right side of the room, an I hurriedly fallowed her.

"This is your room" my mother told me as we entered the last room on the left.

"Well' it's definitely red" I said, taking in my surroundings.

"I knew you would like it" my mother said getting exited, "I'll just leave you to get settled in" my mother told me and left me in my new room.

'Well, I guess this is the start of my new life' I thought and laid down on my new bed an fell a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suzy's car
House
New room
living room

New story. Sorry for the shortness, chapters will get longer. please leave me a comment.

3 comments till next update.

(I tried to correct all the errors)

Title credit goes to Hedley- Brand New World