Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

start of something new

Evalyn's POV

I woke up an hour later to someone knocking on my bedroom door loudly and repeatedly. I slowly got off of the bed and looked at the full-length mirror to make sure my hair and everything was fine before walking to the door an opened it.

In-front of me stood two guys, both were a hell of a lot taller them my 4'12 frame.

"Um, Evalyn right?" the one with shoulder length black hair asked me.

I nodded and looked between the two tall guys that stood in my door way, just looking at me.

"Alright well I'm Brian, you’re soon to be step-brother" the one now know known as Brian said and stuck out his hand for me to shake.

I was about to reach out and shake his hand when his friend randomly shouted out, "Dude, she has shorter hair then you.”

Brian looked at his friend strangely then looked at me. He seemed to be contemplating what his tall friend said then nodded.

"Your right she does have shorter hair" Brian agreed and turned back to face me, "Anyway, Suzy told me to tell you dinner's ready in ten minutes." Brian told me and left with his friend.

I was about to close my bedroom door when I saw Brian's tall friend turn and look at me, "my name's Jimmy by the way" the tall guy now known as Jimmy said then went back to fallowing Brian down the stairs.

'What a weird guy…' I thought then closed the door.

Rewind to earlier that day, (Brian's POV)

The guy's and I were playing a quick game of basketball when Suzy and my soon to be step-sister pulled up the driveway.

The guy's and I pretended to ignore them and continued to play our game, but then the front door closed they all turned to look at me.

"Dude, your new sister is fucking hot." Jimmy said looking at the front door where Evalyn just walked through.

"Um, thank you," I said not sure how to react to what Jimmy just said about my soon to be little sister.

"Can you tell us anything about her?" Zacky asked as he dribbled the basketball at his side.

"Sure but I don't really know anything about her," I told the guys and watched as they all just shrugged their shoulders, "Well, I heard from my dad that she's really quiet, like quiet as in she doesn't talk to those she doesn't know. Um, she's short and listens to the same music as us."

Right after I told me friends about Evalyn, Suzy came out.

"Brian, can you go up to Evalyn's room and tell her that dinner's going to be done in ten minutes for me?"

"Sure thing Suzy," I told her then turned back to the guy's.

"I guess we'll see you around" Matt said then walked away with the rest of the guy's except Jimmy fallowing him.

"Before I go I want to meet your sister," Jimmy said and shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at him then walked to the house. Jimmy was following behind me and when we reached Evalyn's room I knocked. We heard some movement from inside the room then a few minutes later she opened the door.

"Um, Evalyn right?" I asked making sure I didn't screw up her name with someone else's.

When she nodded I continued on with what I was going to say "alright I'm Brian you’re soon to be step-brother," I said introducing myself and stuck out my hand for her to shake.

She was about to grab my hand but stopped and flinched when Jimmy shouted, "Dude she has shorter hair then you.”

I looked at him strangely and looked back at Evalyn; I studied her for a minute or two before noticing he was right.

"Your right, she does have shorter hair," I said then turned my full attention back to Evalyn, "Suzy told me to tell you that dinner's going to be done in ten minutes." I started to walk away with Jimmy following me.

I heard him stop and say something to Evalyn before he fallowed me down stairs and left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me a comment. Tell your friends of the story.

3 Comments till next chapter.

Title credit coes to high school musical-start of something new (I only liked the first movie)