Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

Dinner

Evalyn's POV

I slowly walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. I could smell my mom's famous spaghetti from my bedroom.

I slowly walked into the kitchen and sat at the island where everyone else was at and wait till my mom gave me a plate.

Once everyone got a plate we all started to eat. The room was quiet except for the sound of the forks scratching the plates and people slurping there drinks.

"So, are you exited to start school tomorrow" Brian Sr asked me.

I looked up from my food and saw everyone waiting for my answer.

"I guess" I said and started to twirl my spaghetti with my fork.

"Well if you ever feel lost just look for Brian, I'm sure he'd love to help you find your classes" Brian Sr said and nudged his son in the side with his elbow.

"Yeah, sure. Just ask" Brian Jr said trying to make his dad happy.

I just nodded and continued to eat my dinner, while everyone else had a quiet conversation about the wedding that my mom and Brian Sr were planning on having in the summer.

When I finished eating I got up from my seat and walked over to the sink and started to wash my plate, once done with washing my plate I put it to the side to dry and walked back to my room.

As I entered my room I walked over to my still packed suitcases and looked for my PJ's and my diary.
Once found I put on my PJ's,I sat down on my bed and opened my diary to a blank page and started to write down my thoughts.

Dear diary

Today I moved into Brian Sr's house with my mom. I also met my soon to be step-brother, he's nice, I guess. I only talked to him once. I also met one of his friends, his friends name's Jimmy, he's very tall and loud....and really cute. Oh someones knocking on my door I gotta go.

Till next time

Evalyn


I closed and locked my diary and shoved in under my pillow before shouting come in.

The door opened and my mom came in and sat on my bed across from me.

"I have your school schedule" mom told me and handed me my schedule, "I hope you don't mind but Brian and I thought it's be easier if we just used there last name" mom told me then pointed to where my name was.
An sure enough it said Evalyn Haner.

"It's alright I guess" I said and yawned.

"Alright, well see you in the morning" Mom said then turned off my light as she left my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
No song for this chapter.
Alright this chapter's just a filler.
Please leave me a comment.
3 comment's till next chapter.

PJ
kitchen