Status: on hold till Summer some time

Walking into a dream

Do you hate me?

Evalyn's POV

Fuck. Was the first word that I thought of as I woke up the next morning.

I slowly made my way out of my warm and cozy bed and walked over to my still packed suitcases and gathered my things to start the day off and headed to the bathroom to shower.

After I showered and got dressed I walked down the stairs to get something small for breakfast and hopefully see my mom to ask her who's taking me to school.

I walked into the kitchen and found only Brian Sr sitting at the island drinking coffee and reading the morning paper.

I quietly walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple. I was about to take a bite when Brian Sr spoke.

"You exited about going to school"

I turned to look at him and shrugged my shoulders as a response.

"You know you can talk yo me. I won't bite" he said to me and gave me a kind smile.

"I know, but I'm not a fan of talking" I told him and took a small bite of my apple.

Brian Sr nodded in understanding then took a sip of coffee.

"Um, who's supposed to be taking me to school" I asked him.

"I am" Brian said as he leaned against the entrance to the kitchen, his backpack was swung over one of his shoulders.

I looked at him and nodded and followed him out of the kitchen. I grabbed my backpack that was by the stairs and walked out to the front of the house where I saw Brian walking to a cool car in front of the garage.

I walked over to his car and sat in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt as Brian started to pull out of the drive way.

"I see your very blue today" Brian said, not taking his eyes off the road.

I looked at him quizzically then looked down at my outfit and blushed because I was wearing all blue.

"Is it alright if we make a quick pit-stop? I need to pick up Jimmy" Brian asked me as he stopped at a red light.

I shrugged my shoulders, knowing he'd still pick up his friend even if I said no.

Soon after Brian asked me his question we pulled up to a nice looking house, Brian honked the car's horn signaling to Jimmy that he was here and waiting.

"Do you hate me" Brian asked me out of the blue.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow,"Why would you ask me that" I asked him.

"Because in the" Brian looks down at his watch,"forty something hours we've known each other you haven't spoken to me".

"I don't hate you. I just don't know you" I told him as Jimmy came and got in the back of the car and we headed to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a song for this chapter.

outfit
Car
House