‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

The Beginning

We had been dating for a good two years before the media found out we had been dating. Which is quite a surprise considering the media was on top of everything.

The minute a picture was taken of Shaun and I holding hands, the media was on it like piranhas. They went insane and it became this huge scandal absolutely everywhere, it was on every magazine, every television show, absolutely everywhere and it threw us back into the spotlight once again.

It had been two years since the 2010 Olympics, which gave us more than enough time to fall from the spotlight, and it was nice. It made it easy to keep our relationship under wraps, which was really nice. We didn’t have to deal with the paparazzi, going on TV; it was just like Shaun and I were two normal people dating.

Then the minute a picture leaked onto the Internet, or wherever, which caused people to ask if we were dating or not just set everything off. Before we knew it, it was like 2010 all over again.

We were just as quickly rushed onto Oprah and other TV shows like we had been when we won gold. It was insane, it almost held us back from the Winter X-Games, it was that bad.

Luckily it only lasted a good year and a half of us confirming our relationship status before everything, sorta, went back to normal… minus all the horrible media that we got from time to time about us having possibly broke up because they took a bad picture of us where we weren’t holding hands. It was ridiculous, one bad picture and before we knew it we were breaking up.

Even though everything has calmed down, we were still on TV shows from time to time to reconfirm our status after some bogus magazine printed some false story about us breaking up.

Half the time their sources’ quotes were worded incorrectly to make it sound like everything in between us was really bad, and those kind of things definitely put a minor strain on our relationship, but we always overcame these situations closer than ever.

Unfortunately the media was definitely the least of our concerns when it came to our relationship.

We were almost always apart, even when we were together. Even when we toured together during the Dew Tour or whatever competitions like that, we were never on the same bus, and when we reached the venue, we had to do a lot more interviews then we ever had. We were never together, but we managed to find time to watch each other compete and somehow managed to find some time to spend together.

But that was when it was easy to be together, because we had found that there was usually an ocean between us, which definitely tore us apart and added a slight strain to our relationship and made it more complicated than it needed to be.

Even though we were always apart and we had the media on our back about our relationship, everything between us was still perfect. I think us not being together 24/7 is probably why we’re still together. It makes us that much more anxious to go home and that much happier to see each other, and it kept our relationship from getting stale and boring.

Then again, I loved the boy, and no matter how our relationship was it would always be perfect to me, I had everything I wanted because I was with him. I didn’t need anything else, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! First little bit up!!! :D

I don't know how excited all of you are for this, but I'm really excited!!! :D

Yes, this is short, but my stories always start off short, it's just a little intro as to how everything is... especially since there's a HUGE time gap between this story and the sequel.

So, ya enjoy!!! I hope this doesn't feel like it's dragging on :(

Anyway, COMMENT &&&&&& SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!! It really means a lot. And if you have any ideas for the story, totally fill me in on it, it might get used!!!! You never know :D