‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Chapter Sixteen

He was right. I was freaking out over nothing. I had met his family a million different times and I really had no idea why I was freaking out as much as I had been earlier.

Even me freaking out about my parents meeting Shaun, as their future son-in-law, was totally blown out of proportion.

I could tell even Shaun was as relieved as I was when it turned out that absolutely nothing changed between our families. I don’t know why we expected it to though. Shaun even asked my dad for my hand in marriage before actually proposing and both of our families couldn’t have been any more excited about our engagement then they had been.

It doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hectic dinner though.

I had been basically forced to cook with my mother and my soon to be mother-in-law while Shaun had to spend quality time with both his dad and mine.

Let’s just say we both had to deal with the exact same conversation.

We had to endure a full hour and a half of them pestering us about our wedding date, where it’ll be, who’ll be attending, when we plan on having children, and if we plan on having children. In fact, we didn’t have much of a choice when it came to children; they wouldn’t take no for an answer, they were determined to have grand children.

They were putting more thought into our future family and wedding then we were. We just knew we wanted to get married sometime in the spring of next year and that was about it. Children; we were still on the fence about that. Well, I was still on the fence about it. Shaun was definitely determined to have at least one kid, preferably a boy.

“So, our dad’s are pretty keen on making sure we have kids.” Shaun stated as he helped me clear the table once both of our parents had left.

I nodded my head, “Our moms are the same way too. The kept pestering me to sabotage any form of contraceptives we use to make sure we have kids, they’re really determined to become grand parents.” I laughed as I finished grabbing the last of the silverware and made my way into the kitchen to put everything into the dishwasher. “You’re mom’s not too scared to go and ask really personal questions either.” I added with a light laugh.

“Oh God, what did she say?” Shaun sighed as he helped me load everything into the dishwasher.

“She only really wanted to know how often we had sex and where it usually takes place.” I laughed.

“Why would she want to know where? Like, I can see how often, especially if she wants us to have kids, but I really don’t think the location really increases your chances of getting pregnant or not.”

I shrugged lightly, “Beats me, but I told her the bedroom anyway.” I replied nonchalantly as I closed the dishwasher and turned it on.

“Did you also tell her we’ve done it on pretty much every flat surface of this house?” He asked and I could easily tell without looking at him that he had a slight smirk on his face.

“No!” I exclaimed, “She would’ve disinfected the whole fucking kitchen before continuing to cook.” I replied. “Anyway, what did our dad’s want to know? Or have to say rather?” I laughed.

He shrugged lightly as I turned around and leaned on the island with my arms crossed as I looked at him.

“They weren’t as huge into the whole ‘how often and where we have sex’ thing, I mean, they already assumed we did it, like, everyday so they just wanted to know how we kept it ‘exciting’.” He laughed as he used quotations.

“That’s not awkward.” I replied blatantly.

“I didn’t really say anything, just kinda told ‘em that sex was sex and its never really boring, no matter how many times you do it.”

“That’s it? That’s all they asked? I felt like I was being interrogated by our mothers on our sexual habits.” I replied flatly causing Shaun to laugh.

“They wanted to know if you were on the pill or not or whatever.” He replied.

I lifted an eyebrow and motioned for him to continue.

“I told them you were and that we didn’t feel the need to use condoms at the same time.” He replied and stayed silent as if he tried to read my reaction before continuing, “They were a little upset I let you go on the pill instead of ‘taking one for the team’ and using condoms. Something about how we shouldn’t be using the pill if we’re not married and that we should stop and go back to condoms ‘cause then there’ll be a better chance of you getting pregnant.”

“Did you tell them why we don’t use condoms too then?” I asked sarcastically.

“Ya. Told ‘em we still had a career we didn’t want to give up on yet. Then I also threw in that sex without a condom feels a lot better.” He replied as I stared at him in disbelief that he actually told our parents that.

“Dude! Are you serious? Fuck, it’s going to be so awkward to speak to my dad now!” I laughed.

“You’ll deal.” He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

A silence fell upon us as we just stood in front of each other not quite knowing what to say anymore.

“Wanna have sex?” I asked bluntly causing Shaun to laugh.

“Seriously?” He asked.

“Dead serious.”

“Alright then.” He agreed before grabbing my hand and leading me off to the direction of our bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, so got one comment on the last chapter... definitely NOT impressed... So I gave you guys an extra two days to comment.... still nothing so here's another one because I got tired of having this done but not posted.

There will be conflict in the next chapter so if you guys want that posted up tomorrow then COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!! It's only because you guys comment that I post so frequently, without 'em I have no motivation!

I've kinda noticed this story has A LOT of sex in it.... I hope that's not bad haha :P

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE HXC PLEASE!!!!! :D