‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Chapter Twenty Seven

“I’ll keep a close eye on her for you.” I promised Alison and Shaun before I hung up the phone and said goodbye in time for Mason’s home phone to go off.

All the guys had gone off to Mammoth to board and decided that Ashley and I should hang out and ‘bond’.

Mason was kind enough to lend us his house for the weekend considering it had the most food and more space than any other house, although I could’ve done fine at Luke’s house, he insisted I didn’t in fear of tearing up the house, and Mason knew perfectly well that if Ashley and I weren’t forced into staying in one house for a weekend, we would never talk or bond.

Although I hated the so-called bonding Ashley and I have done, considering the only conversation we had was why she thought she deserved Shaun. I mean, if there was one person in the world that deserved Shaun, or a guy like him, it was Alison; hands down, no doubt about it.

I reached for the home phone and attempted to answer it before Ashley snatched the phone out of my hand.

“It’s my friend.” She smiled innocently.

I hated that about her. She always acted so innocent, when really she was the devil in disguise. Yet everybody totally ate her bullshit act right up, and it seemed everyone was blind to it.

I stared at her blankly before pawning the phone off to her.

I honestly, truly, hated that girl. Because of her the media was on Shaun and Alison’s ass about everything and trying their hardest to go out and find them. They really didn’t need any of this, and Ashley was just making everything absolutely horrible and ridiculously stressful. Most people didn’t know Ashley leaked the info either, the only one’s who did were Luke, Kevin, Jack, Scotty and I. Mason was too blind to see it, he was ridiculous, and Louie just tried his hardest to stay out of everything.
She smiled some more as she took the phone and skipped into the other room and I waited a good minute before deciding to go listen in on her phone call by using the other home phone in Mason’s room.

“So, that definitely blew over well.” A whiny voice laughed; whom I’m assuming was Ashley’s friend.

“I still feel bad. They didn’t deserve that.” Ashley replied.

“Please, didn’t you say you deserved him?”

“Well, duh, but I liked the initial plan of flirting until she left him.” She confessed.

“That clearly didn’t work because he yelled at you, you tool.” The girl laughed.

“Not funny, I deserve him, not her! Like, Jesus, she’s constantly nagging at him and then gets pregnant to save this half assed relationship then dumps him! Who does that and then gets the guy in the end anyway? I could make Shaun so much happier, and he was happier with me and I shouldn’t have let him run away with her. She doesn’t deserve him in the slightest; she’s a bitch. Not one day in her life has she been nice to me. She’s a fucking bitch and I really don’t see what Shaun sees in her.” Ashley whined, confessing all and everything she said just caused my blood to boil.

At that point I just hung up the phone, I didn’t need to hear anything else she had to fucking say.

If anyone deserved Shaun it was Alison. Hands down, everything she had to go through just to be with him now just goes to show how much she deserves him. She had to deal with three years of Ashley’s bullshit just to be with him, and then had to put up with all of it all over again.

I also doubted very much that Ashley made him anywhere close to as happy as Alison makes him. From what I’ve heard he was constantly flirting with Alison when he was with Ashley and wanted to break up with her because he didn’t love her back.
On top of that, Alison’s only a bitch to people who deserve to be bitched at. Example: Ashley. All Ashley has been attempting to do was get into Shaun’s pants and to break him up with Alison, all while using Mason to get to him. It was sad to watch and know that Mason didn’t believe anyone, but I couldn’t handle it anymore.

I made my way downstairs and decided that I’d confront Ashley about everything the second she got off the phone, which wasn’t too long a wait, because it appeared that conversation was more of a bitch fest than an actual conversation.

“Hey, Ashley?” I asked casually as I walked into the living room that she had claimed as her own while she was on the phone.

“Ya?” She asked, all smiles.

“Why do you think you deserve Shaun?” I asked seriously as I sat on the single recliner.

“Why are you asking me this?” She asked, a bit caught off guard.

“Wondering.” I stated.

“Oh, well, because she doesn’t deserve him. I mean, he proposed, and would give up anything for her and she just kind of threw everything in his face, y’know? Like, Shaun doesn’t deserve that kind of shit, I would never do that to him, I’d try to keep him happy, and that’s what he deserves. He doesn’t need a girl nagging him then throwing his feelings in his face.”

“Dude, that’s not what went down, you know that right? Alison was getting tired of him constantly letting you flirt with him, she gave him several chances, he just blew it and he knows that. They’re still together and that makes them both happy, sure they wish they were still engaged, but things change. He’s happy with her, happier than he’ll ever be with you.” I added.

“How do you know?” She snapped.

“Because he doesn’t love you Ashley. You let him go, so leave him alone. He would’ve left you eventually anyway. Nothing you can do will get you with him. Even this media stunt you pulled, they’ve been dealing with that for years, this is no different. So back off and leave them alone.” I spat as I stood up.

“What do you care? Alison’s a bitch anyway.” Ashley replied as she walked up towards me.

“She’s a bitch to you because she knows you’re trying to get Shaun back. She’s not going to let you walk all over her like that. There’s something seriously messed up in your head dude.”

“No, there’s not. I’m just thinking about Shaun and putting him first, unlike Alison who doesn’t care about him in the slightest. He deserves to be happy and so do I. Alison can’t have everything.” Ashley snarled.

I looked at her quizzically and rolled my eyes. I was tired of having to listen to her bullshit and I just wanted her gone. She was upsetting everyone so I did what Alison wasn’t allowed to do; I punched her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know, weird POV, but I thought I'd put it in her POV so you could see what she was thinking and also so you could see a bit what was going on in Ashley's head without doing an Ashley POV.

I'm not too impressed with the chapter, but hopefully you get a bit more insight on why Ashley's a douche muncher. lol

So, leave it some love like on the last chapter? I was impressed and extremely happy to get all those comments! Keep 'em coming guys! I love it and it gives me inspiration. In facts, here and here are some delicious treats for all of you for the immense commenting! :D You'll love it, promise XD

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE BITCHEZ!!!!!!! Please?? lol :P