‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Chapter Twenty Eight

“I don’t know what to do.” I confessed after our agents had just called us to let us know how consumed the media was with us, once again.

Apparently the media was hardcore on our backs about everything. They wanted to know where we were, how we were, when I got pregnant, when we called off the wedding and what kid of twins and stuff.

Ashley telling the whole world about Shaun and I’s relationship caused the reaction we didn’t want, and we were less than impressed with her.

Everyone was on her case, minus Mason of course, yet she denies that she did anything. Everyone knew she was bullshitting too and everyone was getting sick and tired of her not manning up.

The minute everything goes back to normal, we get thrown back into the spot light to add some sort of a strain on our relationship. We were both completely happy and finally got over everything and now we have to worry about the media.

We were still happy though, that was even a bit of an understatement, but we really didn’t need the unnecessary stress that the media added.

Luckily we didn’t have to deal with Ashley and all her bullshit and then the constant nagging from the media to tell them where we were hidden, unfortunately for Alex, she did, so it was nice for her, and me, to have Alex come visit us up in Silverton for a week.

“Everything will be fine, I mean, we can’t really do anything but chill.” Shaun tried to reassure me.

“Ya, Shaun and you actually have it easy, it’s me and the rest of the gang that have to deal with everything. Like, the paparazzi wouldn’t leave me alone at all to dish out information on you two.”

“I don’t see why Mason won’t just leave her. She’s starting unnecessary drama.” I replied simply.

“Maybe because he doesn’t see it and refuses to believe it.” Alex replied bluntly.

“Ya, I have this strange feeling that Ashley does that to guys.” I replied, obviously directing my statement towards Shaun.

“Dude, that’s a low blow.” Shaun replied, “That was five years ago!” He stated.

“I know, but I like teasing you about it.” I joked.

“I think you should call up Mason and get him to wake the fuck up, because he won’t listen to anyone else.” Alex suggested as she took her cell phone and shoved it in my face.

“Dude, he won’t listen to me either, Shaun didn’t. She had to dump him.” I replied.

“Dude, FIVE YEARS AGO!” Shaun reminded.

“Just call him anyway.” She replied, ignoring Shaun as she continued to call Mason before shoving the phone to my ear.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes as I heard the dial tone drone on for a while before he picked up.

“Hello?” He asked groggily.

“Were you sleeping?” I asked, slightly confused, as the time zone is only an hour behind ours.

“I was napping, but how is everything?” He asked.

“Good, good. How’s your whole ordeal with the gang?” I asked, genuinely interested.

“And getting me to dump Ashley? Same old, still won’t do it.”

“Why not though? I mean, you were on Shaun’s case for it, like, hardcore.” I reminded.

“That’s different, Shaun was in love with you and dating the wrong person and toying with your feelings, that’s not the situation I’m in. I’m not dating her to get back at someone I’m in love with.”

I sighed heavily, “But you are aware she’s using you to get Shaun back, right?”

“Not you too!” He whined.

“Well, you have to admit that she is! I mean, she leaked everything to the media!”

“Is that your only proof?” He asked skeptically.

“Well, that and the whole let’s-constantly-flirt-with-Shaun-when-he’s-skateboarding thing.” I replied.

“You have no proof that happened, plus she was always with me when he was skating and she was around.” Mason retorted.

“Dude, that’s bullshit. Every time she was there, she just never told you.”

“You know what, I’m not having this conversation with you. She’s not out to get you, no matter how many times Alex lied to you and no matter how strongly you believe it.”

“Why else would she have told the fucking media about everything then, Mason? And don’t tell me she didn’t do it; who else would’ve told everyone? My parents?” I replied sarcastically.

“I don’t know, but this is none of your concern. I’m dating her, not Shaun, not you, me so just drop it.”

“You need to wake up dude, she’s using you. And the moment you find out I will say, ‘I told you so’ and you better not come crying to me.”

“I won’t.” He replied bitterly before hanging up.

“He didn’t listen to me.” I replied bluntly before chucking the phone back at Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FUCKING SOONER!! I'M SOOOO FUCKING SORRY DUDES!!! :( FORGIVE ME?!?!

I had sooo much trouble with this chapter so it's super short and not that great. I kinda fucked myself over with the last chapter and ran into writer's block, but the next chapter should be longer and better, promise :)

On a brighter note, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I GOT AWESOME PRESENTS!!! :D My friend hand painted a Shaun White t-shirt for me XD It's AMAZING!! haha :P

Anyway, enough of my jibber jabber...

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE DUDES!!!!!!!!!!