‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Chapter Two

“Dude, what time is it?” I asked Shaun, as we lied down in my bed motionless.

“Uh, three twenty.” He replied as he looked over at the clock on the bedside table.

“Shit, we gotta get dressed.” I whined.

“No we don’t.” He mumbled as he drew me in closer to him.

“Yes, we do. The guys are going to show up in ten minutes.” I replied.

“It’s fine.” He mumbled, clearly half asleep at this point.

“Fine, you can be found naked when they arrive. I don’t care.” I replied as I tried to get out of his grasp.

“You’re not going anywhere babe.” He smirked, opening his eyes and looking at me.

“I’m serious Shaun.”

“I am too.” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, “Can’t I at least put on my underwear?” I asked, never imagining that I’d ever have to ask that.

“Fine.” He sighed, giving in as he let me go.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I grabbed my bra and underwear off the floor and quickly put them on under the covers. “Now get dressed.” I ordered as I got off the bed.

“You’re so mean.” He mumbled.

“Am not.” I replied as I grabbed my clothes off the floor and threw his clothes at him.

Shaun lied on the bed motionless, and I could tell he was about to fall asleep so I sighed heavily and decided to brush my hair, he could be found naked for all I cared at this point.

I heard the front door slam against the wall downstairs and the silence in the house was quickly drowned out by laughter and shouting, which instantly caused Shaun to wake up and grab his clothes before he ran off into the bathroom.

I couldn’t help but laugh at him as I quickly slipped into my skinny jeans and quickly slipped on my shirt as I heard footsteps climb the stairs and burst into my room.

“Good, we didn’t catch anything we didn’t want to see.” Mason stated as Scotty and Kevin followed him into the room.

“Who said we would even do that the minute we’re alone?” I asked.

Mason shrugged lightly, “Seemed like a possibility because you haven’t seen each other in three weeks.”

And just like that, in walked Shaun, shirt on backwards.

“Oh my God, you two did do it, didn’t you?” Scotty laughed.

“Shaun… your shirt’s on backwards.” I stated flatly.

Shaun just looked down at his shirt and smiled, “Well, I am the man.” He smirked, getting high fives from the guys.

“Why am I even friends with you guys?” I mumbled to myself.

“Because we were the only friends you could find.” Mason reminded me as he slung his arm around me.

“Oh right, I forgot.” I replied sarcastically.

“So, are we still surfing today, or are you too sore Alison?” Scotty asked causing the guys to laugh.

“I swear to God Scotty, one more word from you and you won’t be able to board in the men’s division anymore.” I replied, completely and utterly serious.

“I thought you didn’t believe in God? That kinda makes it an empty threat, doesn’t it?”

“Scotty; shut it before I shut it for you.”

“Calm down,” Scotty laughed, “You need to get laid… oh wait, you already did.” He joked and I just looked at him staying calm.

“And when was the last time you got laid, big boy?” I asked, causing him to shut up, “That’s exactly what I thought. Now, if it’ll make you shut the fuck up, me and Shaun could go at it again, or you could stop and we could just go surf, your choice.”

Mason, Kevin, Shaun, and Scotty each stared at me wide eyed, shocked at what I had said before Scotty decided to speak up, “Fine I’ll shut up so we can surf.” He mumbled.

“Thank you, now go wait downstairs or something. I’ll be down in a minute.” I stated as I made my way to my dresser.

“Dude, you are so lucky.” Kevin whispered to Shaun as he left the room so I could change into my bathing suit.

“That was pretty, uh, hot what you said just then.” Shaun smirked taking his swim trunks after I had grabbed my bathing suit.

“I’m sure it was.” I laughed as I began to strip down and change into my swimsuit.

“Fine, don’t believe me.”

“I won’t.” I smiled back at him as I tied up the top of my swimsuit and began to throw clothes over it.

“Ready to go then?” He asked as he handed me a towel.

“Yup.” I replied as I grabbed the towel.

We began to make our way downstairs, joining in on the rowdiness that followed the boys wherever they went.

I waved solemnly to the boys before staring at the random brunette that sat on my couch next to Luke.

“Who’s that? Not to be rude or anything.” I asked no one in particular.

I saw Shaun shrug from the corner of my eye as Luke answered, “This is Alexis.” He smiled/boasted.

“Um, you can call me Alex.” She smiled as she stood up to shake my hand.

“Sick, I’m Alison. And if Scotty hasn’t already exclaimed it, I’m fucking Shaun.” I replied, causing the room to grow awkwardly silent.

“Um, he hasn’t mentioned that, but I’m fucking Luke.” She smiled.

“Sweet deals.” I laughed before sitting next to Luke and resting my arm on his shoulder, “I like her Luke, she’s a keeper.” I replied approvingly of his female choice.

“I know; that’s why I’m banging her and not someone else.” He joked, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, you surf?” I asked Alex.

“Um, a little bit, haven’t surfed in years though.” She confessed.

“Well luckily for you surfing is like riding a bike, you never forget.” I smiled as I got up off the couch, “Do you have a board?”

“I brought her one, it’s outside with all the other ones.” Luke replied for her.

“Look at you, got yourself a boyfriend on top of everything.” I joked.

“Are you trying to hint at something?” Shaun asked, trying to act slightly offended.

“No Shaun.” I stated, “If anything you’re too on top of everything.” I mumbled.

“Ooh, sounds like somebody, wants a little more dominance in the bedroom.” Scotty sang.

“Be my guest.” Shaun smirked.

“I’d love to.” I replied sassily.

Shaun just smiled at me before he bit the air in that stupid tiger ‘come and get me’ kinda way.

“I’m leaving.” I stated flatly before I headed outside to where all the boards were sitting nicely on the side of the house and grabbing my board as everyone scrambled to follow suit.

“You and Shaun don’t really keep anything secretive, do you?” Alex laughed as she walked next to me, her feet falling in step with mine.

I shrugged lightly, “We couldn’t really keep anything a secret if we wanted to. The guys, mainly Scotty, end up finding out everything, so there’s really no point in us trying to hide anything anymore.” I laughed.

“Well, makes for great conversation and first impressions.” She laughed.

“Ya, sorry if that made you feel awkward or anything. I’ve been friends with these guys for years, so I don’t really notice when something should be said in front of a n00b or not.” I laughed.

“That, and there’s not filter from your brain to your mouth.” Mason stated.

“That too.” I laughed.

“We’ll get along great than, I have a tendency to swear after every other word.” She joked.

“Dude… you found a chick that swears as much as Alison.” Mason said to Luke, clearly unimpressed.

“Good, it’ll make for fun times.” Luke laughed.

“Ya, she’ll help Alison make up ridiculous new swears.” Louie laughed.

“Ya, like ‘lesbian cunt fucking dick licker’.” Kevin laughed, “That one was my favorite.”

“I like your friends.” Alex laughed.

“I like ‘em too.” I laughed once we had reached the beach.

Alex and I dropped our boards on the sand and took a quick look at the water to see how gnarly the waves would be as the guy’s stripped down to their swim trunks.

“Looks like the waves are pretty gnarly today.” I stated before I took off my shirt and tossed it on the ground to find the guys just staring at me, “Oh come one, it’s not like you haven’t seen me without a shirt on before.” I stated, a bit frustrated.

“Ya, but where have you been hiding those?” Scotty asked, pointing to my boobs.

“The same place you’ve been hiding your dick.” I blurted out, not really knowing where that came from.

“Dude, that’s my girlfriend.” Shaun stated, reminding everyone whom they were gawking at.

“Sorry.” They all mumbled before quickly making their way into the ocean so they could keep themselves from staring as I continued to strip out of my clothes.

“You do have nice boobs though.” Shaun made sure to state before he ran off with the guys.

“Ready to go surfing with a bunch of pigs then?” I asked Alex with a laugh.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” She smiled before we made our way into the ocean to go surfing with the dudes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Another chapter!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

So, only one, well two-ish, chapters up and already four stars?! Thank you!!! haha, let's see if we can get up to five or six. You know how? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

I really love your comments guys and I'd love to hear some more!!! Especially all you silent readers!!! *wink wink*

So whore out this story to all your Shaun friends, ya? :P

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!! <3