‹ Prequel: Broken Hearted
Status: FINISHED :'(

This Loneliness Is Killing Me

Epilogue/Outro/Ending

The twins were born a little more than three months after we got re-engaged and seven months before we actually got married, and have currently been married for the past seven years.

Just as Shaun predicted, they were both boys, and after much input from friends and family before the boys were born we decided on the names Alistar and Matthew (Alistar was the oldest by one minute), and they were absolutely identical to Shaun in every way possible.

They were delivered in Carlsbad like Shaun wanted them to be, and from the second they were born I knew they were going to look like their dad, and they did.

At seven years old their hair was just as orange and as curly as his hair was and they spoke just like him and everything.

I think the second they turned four was when he forced them both onto a snowboard and skateboard, they took to it instantly because they knew Shaun loved it and they wanted to be just like him, and Shaun, by all means, loved it, and I loved it just as much.

They loved watching the sport just as much as participating in it. They absolutely loved watching Shaun compete, especially when he took his third gold medal at the Olympics in Sochi. They especially looked forward to watching him compete in the X Games and Dew Tour every year.

Although Alistar took to snowboarding a bit more than skateboarding while Matthew preferred skateboarding, then again, Matthew was a bit more of a momma’s boy than his brother.

I think the only person they could possibly look up to more than Shaun was Scotty and Jack. They absolutely loved them and Jack and Scotty were just as fond of them, they were the only two willing to take them up to Mammoth to give Shaun and I some time alone.

I should’ve known right from the start though that Jack and Scotty were definitely the worst role models for them because the second we put them in school they went straight for the girls, and like father like son, they looked up their dresses and glued them to their seats.

They had heard the story from Scotty and the second we told Scotty about it he high fived the kids before telling them that the best way to look up their skirts or dressed was by dropping a pencil and going under the table by making it look like they were searching for their writing utensil. Apparently they tried it and still have yet to be caught.

Alistar is, however, a lot more of a ladies man than Matthew, everyday he comes back from school talking about his new girlfriend, it was funny.
The were definitely the problem children we were promised and that were predicted, but we loved it, it kept things interesting to say the least.

Just before the boys turned three, however, a new member was added to the family, a girl that we named Page.

The boys actually took to her really well and still do to this day. Actually, Alistar took it upon himself to actually protect her from absolutely everyone, and he still does now. I remember getting a call from his school once because he had pushed a boy down the slide once for pulling on her hair.

Just like her brothers though, she wanted to do everything Shaun did. She was a daddy’s girl to say the least. She was constantly holding his hand and begging him to go to the park and to give her piggyback rides.

She took after me a lot more appearance wise. She had the straight light brown hair as I did as opposed to Shaun’s unruly hair, but she did have his eyes.

Just like with the twins, Shaun took it upon himself to put her on a snowboard and skateboard when she was four, but she enjoyed both sports equally like Shaun and I did.

Out of our friends though, her favorite was easily Luke and Kevin, she couldn’t get enough of those two she absolutely adored them to bits and pieces.

Luke ended up having a little girl the same age as Page with Alex, and shortly after she turned one he proposed to Alex and married her six months later, so their daughter, Lyric, is constantly over at our house or Page is at theirs, not that any of us minded much, they were the best of friends, although they did cause a lot of trouble when they were together.

Anyway, every time we would go up to the mountain she always asked if Luke or Kevin were coming, each and every time. They loved her too, I have a feeling it’s because she’s a lot less unruly than her brothers though.

The rest of our friends were exactly the same as before, single and loving it. They weren’t complaining though, because even if they were all 30 they still looked and acted like they were 25.

Life was just perfect as it was, Shaun and I honestly had the perfect set of kids for us, I never would’ve thought in a million years that I would ever get married and have three children, and if anyone told me the day that I met Shaun he would be the guy I fall in love with and would have this life with, I wouldn’t believe them, I’d call them crazy.

I wouldn’t change this for anything in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :'(

Seeing as this is the last chapter and last Shaun/Alison installment ever I really want some mad comments alright?? :D

And again go subscribe to this story :) It's a new Shaun one I'm working on the the very first chapter goes up tomorrow!! :D

Anyway, comment comment comment!!!!