I Can Tell

Doing The Deed...

Joey's P.O.V.:

“Oh shit!”

“Uncle Tre?Aunt Claudia? What are you doing in Joey’s room?” asked Jakob, as he watched Uncle Tre roll off of Auntie Claudia.

“Ummm...we were just..uh..” said Tre, as he frantically tried to find an answer. I was pretty sure I knew what they were doing, but I knew Jakob wouldn’t understand so I quickly helped him out.

“They were making sure no one came in my room,” I said, looking at Uncle Tre.

“Ya..we didn’t want anyone to steal your video games,” said Uncle Tre, while sitting up with no shirt on.

“Okayyyy....but why don’t you have a shirt o---” Jakob began to ask, but I quickly cut him off.

“Come on Jake. Let’s go play in your room for a while. I want to see that new transformer that daddy bought you,” I said and closed my bedroom door.

Ok!” said Jakob very excitedly.

Just as we turned around I saw my dad coming up the stairs .

“There you guys are! I’ve been looking all over for you,” he said, as he walked towards us.

“Oh....sorry we just didn’t want to get in the way downstairs,” I said.

“You guys aren't in the way!” he said, looking at a very confused looking Jakob.

“Whats wrong Jake?” he asked.

“Well Uncle Tre said that----” he began to say before I cut him off again.

“He said he’d tell you we went upstairs,” I said quickly.

“That’s not what I was gonna say Joey! Stop doing that!” he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Alright, someone tell me what’s going on,” said dad, getting a little confused.

“Well Unlce Tre and Auntie Claudia said they were in Joey’s room to make sure no one stole our video games. But there’s no video games in there,” said Jakob, trying to make sense of this all.

Dad’s eyes widened.

“WHAT! Joey what did you guys see?” he said, starting to raise his voice.

“Nothing...well not much. Just Uncle Tre...and Aunt Claudia....in my ummm....bed,” I said sheepishly, not wanting my dad to get angry at Uncle Tre.

What!” he exploded.

He slammed my door open to reveal, again, something I never, ever want to see again.

“What the fuck are you doing Tre! This is Joey’s room! You know that!” he screamed, as he barged into the room.

I watched as Uncle Tre scrambled around the room looking for Auntie Claudia’s shirt.

“I know Billie! I’m sorry alright,” said Uncle Tre, now looking really guilty.”I didn’t think anyone would come up here.”

“You didn’t think anyone would come up here!! You know this is Joey’s room!” screamed dad.

You know when someone gets really angry that little vein pops out in their forehead? Well it looked like dad had suddenly grown a tumor on his face as he was yelling at Uncle Tre so loudly. He turned around and his face was beet red.

“Guys go into my room and watch a movie or something, okay?” he said to us.

“Alright daddy,” we both answered and walked down the hallway.

We quickly walked down the hall and into mom and dad’s room. I walked over to the t.v. leaving Jakob standing in the doorway.