I Can Tell

Day-Time Nookie

As I walked through the door to the kitchen I noticed that Billie was already awake. He was staring intently at the toaster with his elbows on the counter and his head in his hands. His head slowly turned towards me and his lips curled into a small smile.

“Good morning,” I said, as I put on a pot of coffee.

“Morning,” he said, just before focusing his sight back on the toaster.

I walked into the dining room to find Joey sitting at the table, with his head face down on his hands.

“Morning Joey!”

“Why do I have to go to school? I don’t like it and you don’t have to go.”

“Correction! I don’t have to go anymore. I don’t go to school anymore because I finished already,” I told him.

Just then Billie walked in with a tray full of plates and mugs.

“Jakob! Come eat your breakfast!” he yelled.

“Mmmm…. food!” said Jakob, as he entered the room.

After I got the boys ready for school and on the bus I was sitting in the kitchen reading the newspaper when Billie walked through the doorway. His hair was soaking wet, as he had just stepped out of the shower, and the towel wrapped around his waist barely covered himself.

“What are you up to today?” he asked, as he took the towel from around his waist and used it to rub his hair dry, leaving him naked once again.

“Nothing really. I’m going grocery shopping later on for the party,” I said, trying not to look at him, as he was obviously trying to get my attention.

“Cool. I’ll come with you. I’ve got absolutely nothing else to do.”

“Oh, well don’t I feel loved,” I said in a sarcastic voice. He just laughed and wrapped his towel back around his waist. He sat down beside me and started reading the newspaper with me.

“What time were you planning on going?”

“I’m going to finish reading the paper, have a shower, then go.”

“Sounds good to me,” he said, as he got up and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll be watching TV.”

I stepped into the warm, steamy shower and sighed in pleasure. The warm water made my soar joints and muscles relax. I closed my eyes as the water ran through my hair and down my back. I must have stood there, after washing my hair, for a good ten minutes just letting the warm water run on my tired face.

I heard the door open and said sternly, “Billie Joe Armstrong! if you take one more step I swear to G - -“

“Okay…Okay. I’m going. Jeeze,” he said in a disappointed tone.

Billie’s POV:

I was sitting on the bed watching something stupid on MTV, waiting for Adie to come out of the shower so we could go shopping, when the bathroom door opened. She came out with only a towel wrapped around herself and her hair stuck to the sides of her face dripping uncontrollably. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her mascara from the night before was running down her face and her eyeliner was smudged down her cheeks. I stood up off the bed and made my way over to her.

“You look gorgeous like this,” I whispered, resting my forehead on hers.

“I know,” she said in a small giggle.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed the small space between our lips. She placed her hands on either side of my face and graciously kissed me back. Soon enough I had her pinned down on the bed, and both of us were naked. I slowly made a line of kisses down between her breasts to her bellybutton and back to her lips. She put her hands down around my “area” to show me it was the right time. I slowly entered her body and she dug her nails into my back. This made me smile against her lips and she smiled back. I started with long, slow thrusts in and out but as the time grew closer for both of our climaxes they became shorter and harder.

Harder!” she moaned, thrusting her hips up.

I started thrusting deeper and harder. She let out a loud moan and started to grind against my body faster than she had been.

“Ohhh!” I moaned out in pleasure. Our bodies grinding rapidly against each other and our lips just touching now and then.

Ohh!Ohhhhhhh!Ohhhhhh! Mmmm... Billie!” she screamed when her climax came.

Her muscles around me tightened which made me moan louder. I could feel them fluttering tighter and looser with every movement I made. I let out one final “Ohh…Adie!” before collapsing back down to lay on top of her. Breathing heavily I kissed her lips one final time.

“That was amazing Billie,” she said, which made me smile.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Billie.”