Two Different Worlds Collide

Two Worlds Collide

I had been just a regular person,almost 19 years old,living at home,doing nothing special.
I had no boyfriend.
My best friends had moved away for college or were to busy to hang out anymore because they had boyfriends.
I had dreams of what I wanted to be,A Musician or actress,performing in front of thousands of fans on stage and the big screen,but I had just about given up on that.
Then One day,He came into my life.
We met at a park.
I was on the swings,and he came over to me,sat in the swing next to me,and started asking me about myself.
Then when I turned to answer him,I saw his eyes,a shade of green,they were the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen.
Then he told me his name,it was Joel Kanitz.
Yes of the band "This Century" but that didnt matter to me,he was a regular person.
I didn't care about the fame,fortune,money or the rockstar life.
All I cared about was him.
He was sweet,nice,sincere,funny,and all I wanted,all I needed.
We spent as much time together as possible.
When he was on the road he would do his best to call me every night after a show,no matter where he was,and I would always be up waiting for him.
I loved that boy,and he loved me.
His family thought we were the most adorable thing,we were so in love.

I was scared of it all,watching from far away.
I was given the rule,never knew just when to play.
I tried to survive,living life on my own
I was scared,unprepared,Lost in the dark,Falling Apart
I can't survive,With you by my side
You had your dreams, I have mine.
You had your fears, I was fine.

He gave me the world,so much i couldn't see,I need someone to show me who I could be.
Then one day,it was all gone,him,love,a part of me,taken away forever.

He knew me when no one wanted to.
He believed in me when no one would.
He loved me like no one else could
He Showed me what I could find,
When two different worlds collide
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo this was the first one I ever wrote and it's crap.
I did not do Joel justice, but I though I'd just post it anyways.