Don't Say You Love Me You're Leaving

DSYLMYL - Intro

Flash Back
"Martin please!" I sobbed
"NO Chelsea,don't even fucking say it!"
"Martin,I do,I do love you It's just...."
"No! There are no mother fucking just's Chelsea,if you loved me you wouldn't be leaving! Don't fucking say you love me,just leave already damn it!"

*End Flashback*

That was 6 months ago,I Chelsea Denny,had left Martin Johnson.
I loved him of course,but I had no choice in whether I stayed or not.
He obviously didn't believe me,told me it was a bunch of bullshit if you loved someone and then just up and left them.

Here's my story:
I was a 19 year old girl,I had dark brown hair and recently put highlights in,blue green eyes and was fairly average weight.
I was extremely shy when it came to people,but the shyness went away whenever I had my camera.
I had currently been hired to photograph all the bands that came in to our local venue.
I was backstage looking for my camera battery when i ran into someone
"Oops I am so sorry!"
I immediatley blushed a crimson pink
"Oh,It's alright" he flashed me a warm smile.
He had dark brown choppy hair and bright blue eyes.
He also looked very familiar.
" I-I'm Chelsea" I studderd
"Names Martin,Martin Johnson"
Then it hit me,he was Martin Johnson from one of my favorite bands " Boys Like Girls".
Now I wasn't the kind of fan girl that would scream and run after him for miles and I wasn't after his money either.
I was however a down to earth dedicated fan,I had all their CD's,I supported them whole-heartedly,I had posters of a ton of bands in my apartment,their just happened to be a few more of Boys Like Girls then the others.
I loved those boys for their music and personalities.
Their looks did help the matter though,haha (:
"Nice to meet you martin. I'm sorry but I have to find my battery,I'm supposed to take pictures of some people in like 5 minutes"

"Oh alright,well it was very nice to meet you,Chelsea"
He walked away,leaving me blushing
"CHELSEA!"

I turned around and right there was the venue manager, Chester looking rather stressed.
"Yeah Chester?"
"We need you now the bands ready!"

"Alright,be right there!"

I picked up some of the towels on a nearby chair and there I spotted my battery,I put it in my camera and headed off to shoot!