Don't Say You Love Me You're Leaving

DSYLMYL - Chapter 2

"Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
(Go!)
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't"


I belted my voice out as I sang that song.
It had so many meanings for me,but I loved it.

As I was driving home,I came to two major crossroads,there were lights,cop cars and firetrucks everywhere!
Traffic was backed up so far,I knew I was gonna be here a while.

*Flashback*
Heyy Paulie!
"Chelsters!"
"How are youuuu?! I've missed you and the boyss!"
"We've been good,Martin wont shut the fuck up about you though. It's driving me crazy,aha!"

I laughed at that,Martin said he had been talking about me,but not THAT much.

"Chelsea is that youuu?!?!?!
I had barely turned around when I was tackled to the floor by none other then Martin Johnson
"OMG,Martin I can't breathe! Get your fat ass off me!"
"Chels,I am not THAT fat gosh!

As soon as he got off I ran as fast as I could away from him and he began chasing me.
This was fun,I was hiding from him,and if he found me before I could tackle him without noticing,he would win.
I ran into the closet; it had coats,shoes,boxes and random stuff everywhere.
"Chelseaaa,where are youuu?!"
I smirked,he was probably going to find me,but knowing him it would be a while
About half an hour later I heard the door open,and then light shone in
"Chelsea you in he-oomf!"
I tried to stiffle a laugh because Martin had just tripped over a box.
He unfortunatley heard me though and found me.
"alright Chelsea,I win"
"Yes Martin,you win.What do you want your prize to be"

I smirked,I thought he would just want the usual thing,to tease me the rest of the day without me complaining one bit,but I was wrong.
"You,I want you t-to be my g-girlfriend....please?"
Was I dreaming or did Martin Johnson just ask me to be his girlfriend?
"Chels? Chelase" Hellooooo? Say something,anything!"
I figured I wasn't dreaming and I let out a huge smile
"Yes Martin,I would love to be your girlfriend"
I suddenly felt myself being lunged into the air and screamed
"YES YES YES! SHE SAID YES! I GOTTA TELL THE GUYS! YES YES THANKYOU!!!"
He ran off to tell the boys,but not before he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek,I blushed.
*End Flashback*

I missed that,I really did miss that.
The more I realized that,the more I realized I would probably never have that back.
I looked up to see that we were finally moving,and i could finally get closer to being home.
I didn't live very far away,but with all this traffic,it was going to take a while.
I was going to be exhausted and tomorrow was going to be a long day.