Don't Say You Love Me You're Leaving

DSYLMYL - Chapter Three

As I finally arrived home after an hour and a half,I immediatly changed out of my jeans and shirt into my PJ pants and a tank top and plopped down in front of the t.v.

I flipped through the channels until I found one that was playing Smallville.
I was absolutely addicted to that show,most of my friends hated it but no,not me I love it.
I realized they were having a marathon so I made some popcorn and grabbed some random junk food and pretzels and began watching as I slowly dozed off..
I had a dream about Katie....

*Dreaming*
"Pass me another bottle,honey. The Jaeger's so sweet but if it keeps you around then I'm down"
I was sitting in starbucks drinking a double chocolate chip frappy when my phone rang
"Hey Martin!"
"Hey Chels,listen umm can you come to my apartment,we have something we need to talk to you about"
"yeah sure,be there in 10!"


So I left starbucks and went to my car and drove back to Martins apartment to find out what was up

"Martin I'm here,what is it?"
then he came around the corner with none other than John O'Callaghan
"John,hey! hows it going?!"
"hey Chels,It's going alright"
"So Martin,What's up?"

Martin and John looked at each other with this sort of nervous worried look on their faces.
"Chelsea, she's in the other room but we have a favor to ask of you first"
I looked at them suspiciously then said 'OK...what is it?"
John Spoke Up "Well you know my sister Katie right?
I nodded my head, Katie was John's now 19 year old adopted sister. Her family was killed in a car accident back in Tucson where she used to live. She had met John at one of "The Maine's" shows when she was 18 while she was selling merch for one of the smaller bands playing with them. Her and John became really good friends and his family loved her. She had a really amazing voice as well,she was in a band back in Tucson,but when everything happened she just couldn't do it anymore.
When they found out what happened to Katie's family,John's family wanted to adopt her,take care of her you could say.
"Well,she recently got her own apartment since she is 19,but someone broke into her apartment the other night and um...well they beat and raped her...and I was wondering if she could move into your apartment with you?
She is really freaked out and no matter how much I want to,I can't have her come on tour with us because she's freaked out, I would have to watch her constantly and I would be worried about her 24/7. So can she?..."

I stood there and thought about it. Poor poor girl,first her family and now getting beaten and..raped!
Well I love her and John so of course I will let her move in with me.
" Oh My gosh! Of course she can John,I would do anything for you two!"
Martin and John had very relieved expressions on their faces
"THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH Chels!! This means soooo much to both of us!"
I went in the other room where Katie was, and man she really looked like shit.
She was beaten and bruised everywhere, the bastard who did this to her even broke her wrist. The happy,loving sparkle in her bright crystal blue eyes wasn't even there anymore. I sat down next her and just held her while she cried.
"Hey Katie,I'm sorry sweetie,it's gonna be ok. Your gonna move in with me for a while, OK?"
She stopped crying and looked up at me and said " really?"
I replied "Really,were gonna live together and were gonna have so much fun and be there for eachother whenever"
She looked a bit relieved,I don't think she wanted to go back to her apartment to stay,especially when they hadn't caught whoever did this to her
*End Dream*

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I was suddenly awakened by my alarm clock going off in my bedroom.
I sat up and realized I had fallen asleep while I was watching Smallville.
"Oh man,I must have been exhausted i didn't even get through one episode"
I got up off the couch and went to shower before figuring out what I had to do toda
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know John doesn't have a sister, just pretend alright!
Please know none of this is real, and this is just a story.
Comments are appreciated.