Status: Complete

Hell Hound

EPILOGUE!

“He’s awake! Nurse…” yelled a familiar voice. Bright lights rushed at him. And suddenly he was awake. “What’s going on” he thought. He looked around but everything was glowing, he couldn’t see properly. But he didn’t need to, the smell, the feel of his bare bum on the bed. He was in a hospital, but why. Then it all came back. The nightmare. His nightmare.

He could remember it perfectly now. Sitting in the corner in one of Matt’s friends house. Letting himself be injected, poisoned. HE remembered vomiting. He didn’t get high, he seemed to have skipped that part. And now he was here. His eyes finally adjusted to the brightness of the room. He saw his two sisters in a chair in the hallway, crying. His dad with the nurse that he had called. He tried talking but he soon realized there was something covering his mouth. He looked down, shocked. The nurse had probably seen him and was rushing towards him. She took of what ever it was. He gasped as his body was taking all the air in the room greedily. Then he saw his dad’s face properly. He will never forget his face. Disappointment, sadness, heartbroken. His fathers face was the perfect picture of all this things in one. “Sorry” It hurt when he spoke, so he stopped there. Then a wave of fatigue it him, he was worn out physically and, now, emotionally. He dozed off.

Josh was released from the hospital 3 days later. He was tolled he was unconscious for 2 nights. He was tolled that he was overdosed on heroine. The police have already started an investigation. But Josh new who it was, Matt. Some friend. He had a long chat with his dad about everything. Life, drugs, school, friends, safety. Everything. But Josh was happy. He new he needed to smarten up. Although despite everything, all the chaos that his life will now be, he couldn’t stop thinking: What a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done. Please comment.