Status: Active, when I get round to it. ;)

Times Can Be so Hard

Emma doesn't feel like she fits in with anyone at school, she likes what she likes, but that never seems to be what's cool and hip.

Jessica is definitely the most popular girl in the school, she'll crunch you alive, and then spit out the sorry pieces. She is into all the high fashion, and has a job as a model.

Lucinda is one of Jessica's followers, but secretly she thinks Emma is really cool, because she can think for herself, and has her own taste. She wishes she could break away from Jessica's forceful grip.

Will is cool, he has great fashion sense, and Jessica thinks he's all hers. Will likes Emma, he thinks she's really great, and he is trying to get to know her better. Jessica won't give him away that easily, even though he doesn't want her.

David is Emma's brother, you'd think he would be on her side, but he's after Jessica, who has her eyes on him too, but this is all a game to Jessica. Emma hates her brother, but loves him at the same time, and she can see what's happening to him. What happened to the times when they used to be best friends?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning! All of these characters are originals that I have made up in my own head, please do not steal, they are mine, and I will set my army of rabid doughnuts on you if you steal them. :) hope you enjoy my story :)