Anna, Previously Known as Ryan Ross's Bitchy Daughter From Hell

Anna, Previously Known As Ryan Ross's Bitchy Daugh

Anna yawned and her eyes fluttered open. She sat up in the bed and looked around the white room. Ryan and Keltie were sitting on a sofa next to her bed as Ryan held her hand. She looked to her left and saw Brendon's head laying on the edge of the white mattress. She smiled and ran a hand through his think brunette hair. Feeling the wonderful hand, Brendon slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

"A-Anna?" He asked, shocked.

"Hey Bren, what happened?" She asked. She could see his eyes fill with tears.

"You fainted. I thought you would never wake up. It's been a month." Anna's eyes widened.

"A month I was asleep?" She asked. He nodded.

"You fainted when me and Ry were arguing in the airport. But you don't have to worry anymore! He said we can be together and he gives us his blessing. Isn't that great?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. He kissed her forehead and she felt Ryan's hand twinge.

"Anna?" He asked softly. Anna didn't get to answer because Ryan jumped to his feet and held her tight. "Ohmygod, I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too, Daddy." Keltie sat up and her eyes widened.

"Anna! Aw, we missed you!" She gave Anna a tight hug.

"When do I get out of here?" Anna asked.

"Since you're awake, a few hours. We'll head home." Ryan smiled and kissed his daughter's temple.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"Um, Spencer and Jon are waiting outside. Pete went back to L.A. and Andy went back to Chicago." Keltie informed her.

"So, what happened while I was asleep?"

"Well, me and Brendon aren't mad at each other. Fall Out Boy went back on tour with Gym Class Heroes, and we're planning another tour." Ryan answered.

"That's good." Anna smiled.

~~~

~~~ FIVE YEARS LATER ~~~

"DAD! WHERE ARE MY KEYS!?" Anna called up the stairs.

"I DON'T KNOW!" He called back. She huffed and turned on her heels and picked up five year old Ashley in her arms.

"Sissy, are we gonna go to Toys R Us?" The adorable five year old asked.

"As soon as mom or dad finds my keys, then yeah." Anna walked around the house with the child on her hip. She passed Brendon walking down the stairs.

"Bren, have you seen my keys?" The nineteen year old asked.

"Um...No. Oh! I think I saw them in the Music Room." Brendon replied before making his way back down the stairs.

"Thanks," Anna walked into the music room and found her dad playing his guitar, her keys under the piano. "FOUND THEM!" She screamed. Ryan jumped and Ashley laughed. He huffed and took Ashley out of her arms.

"Come to Daddy," He smiled and lifted his second daughter into his arms. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"Toys R Us. I promised if she learned to tie her shoes then I would buy her something." She smiled. The little girl pointed to her tiny red converse on her feet. Ryan laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!" He kissed Ashley's forehead and set her down, Ashley clung to Anna's hip.

"Where's mom?" Anna asked.

"I think she's cleaning your room...Which YOU should be doing." He dad scowled.

"Sorry! I have finals next week! I don't have time for clean!" She protested. Ryan laughed.

"I guess." He picked up his guitar again and Anna walked out the door to find Keltie.

"MOM!" She called. She walked into her room and found Keltie grabbing all her laundry.

"Anna, what have I told you about letting Hobo into your closet? Now he's walking around with one of your tutus on." Anna and Ashley burst into laughter as Hobo ran into the room with a pink tutu Anna had to wear for one of her dance recitals when she was fifteen.

"Sorry, Mom. I just wanted to let you know we're heading to the toy store because Ashley learned to tie her shoes."

"Yay! Of course she learns how to tie her shoes right when we buy her a new pair of slip on Vans." Anna laughed and walked down the stairs with her car keys in hand.

"Anna, can you stop by Guitar Center and get me some new Scott Johnson's?" He asked, motioning to the broken sticks in his hand. Anna laughed.

"I guess. But later you have to throw Bren in the pool because he covered me in silly string when I got home yesterday. And how many times have a warned you not to give hims sugar before I get home!? I come home and I find him laying on the ground, hyper and with a stomach ache." Spencer laughed at her frustration.

She giggled as Brendon's arms laced around her waist.

"Can I go to the toy store too?" He asked. Anna sighed.

"I guess. BUT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" Anna warned. Brendon laughed and kissed her neck softly before lifting up her left hand and staring down at the diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Fine. But as long as you hold my hand." He pouted. Anna laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, Kiddo, let's go." Anna told Ashley. Ashley ran out the door and jumped into the new 2010 Audi parked outside. Brendon laced his fingers with Anna's before walking out the door.

~~~FOUR MONTHS LATER~~~

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife...You may kiss the bride." Brendon and Anna leaned in and pecked lips before turning to the smiling faces in the church. He grabbed Anna's hand and they ran down the aisle to the front steps of the chapel.

Anna threw the bouquet, which Spencer's girlfriend caught, and turned to her dad.

"I'll miss you. Call me as soon as you get to Australia and don't talk to strangers!" Anna laughed at her dad's worries and hugged him. Ryan felt tears filling his eyes. She pulled back and hugged Keltie and kissed her little sister's cheek.

"I love you." She said.

"Bren," Ryan started. Brendon turned to his band-mate, "Take care of her." He said. And with that, Ryan watched his daughter, Anna, previously known as Ryan Ross's bitchy daughter from hell, get picked up bridal-style by Brendon and carried into the white limo.

"That's my girl." He whispered before lifting up Ashley into his arms and watching the limo fade away into the sunset with Keltie by his side.

"Daddy, can I get married too?" Ashley asked. Ryan laughed.

"Not now. In a few hundred years." He smiled.

"A few hundred years! But I already said yes to Cory!" She exclaimed. Ryan laughed at the thought of his five year old marrying Pete Wentz's nine year old son.

"Why don't you wait a while. Maybe Anna can give you some tips before you start dating a boy four years older than you." Ryan, Keltie, and Ashley got into the Mercedes and sped down The Strip, and heading home.

Nothing more happened after this fairy-tale wedding. Everything was normal, just like anyone else's lives. Brendon and Anna still are still married at the ages of 21 and 25, expecting their first child. I guess you could say Ashley and Cory are doing alright too. Ryan and Pete still worry about them planning a whole wedding at the ages of 7 and 11. Keltie and Ryan are together and happy, even though Brendon and Anna live all the way in California on a beach in their dream home. I guess everything worked out in this story. Brent and Marie in jail, a wedding, and a new daughter.

Maybe this is just another fan-fiction. Or maybe in another universe, where people really do run around in sunflower fields and wait for that perfect passionate kiss, this story reads like the bible.

THE END

xoxogreysceneyou