Status: In the process of being written! :)

Fighting for This Love

002

We sat backstage in some sort of lounge room which had several black leather seats and a 50 inch plasma TV. Randy was walking up and down the room, still probably furious about the event that had just occurred.

“Randy, sit down, please...” I muttered, scared that he might flip out at me.

“Listen, Rikki... I can’t! Do you know how much shit you’re in now!? Those girls...gosh, I can’t even describe how rough they are in the ring! I mean yes, that Layla chick may be a bit... I don’t know weak? But damn, she’s a good wrestler and she’s too damn underrated! And that McCool chick... look, all I can say is just don’t mess around with them unless you want to be injured tonight!” Randy stated firmly, looking at me and Georgia. We could tell he was worried about tonight and he just wished that he could be there to support us...but he can’t.

“We understand.” Georgia said, sorting herself out for her debut match.

“Well, you best. I don’t want you girls walking out there feeling all confident and thinking that you will most definitely beat these girls, because you never know what can happen... just please, for me, don’t get too serious. Now, go to the crewmen and have a good match. I’ll be here, watching on TV.” Randy said, sitting himself down.

“Why don’t you manage us?” I said, then standing up. I went over to the table where there were a big rack of water bottles.

“That’s only if you both want me to.” Randy stated. I looked over at Georgia who had looked back at me, nodding.

“Please do...” I smiled, then grabbing a bottle of water. Randy nodded and stood up, also grabbing a bottle of water. We all then left the lounge and made our way towards the entrance curtains.

-

“Right, who am I entering with?” Randy asked before taking a sip of his water.

“Rikki.” Georgia stated quickly, I looked over at her and she was smiling. Randy just nodded and signalled the entrance man to start the music. I quickly took another sip of my water and left it by the curtain and got myself ready to leave.

Stay out of the light, or the photograph that I gave you, you can say a prayer if you need to, or just get in line and I’ll grieve you...

I walked out smiling and Randy had walked out behind me doing his signature heel pose. The crowd was half cheering and half booing once again.

“Now coming to the ring, one of the new divas on the Smackdown roster... accompanied by Randy Orton... from St. Louis, Missouri... RIKKI ORTON!” Justin Roberts had said as we walked down to the ring.

After high-fiving some of the crowd, I ran into the ring and went on the top turnbuckle and smiled at the crowd once again. I then went to the middle of the ring and awaited my best friend entering the ring.

Woah... caught in a bad romance... Woah... caught in a bad romance... Rah rah, rah ah ah, Roma roma ma, Gaga ooh la la, want your bad romance...

“Now approaching the ring, also from St. Louis, Missouri... the second new diva added to the Smackdown roster... LITTLE MONSTER!”

My best friend, Georgia had then walked out moments later. The crowd was cheering so loud that the whole universe could probably hear them. I loved it. And she looked so happy.
She hopped towards the ring, high-fiving and maybe even hugging as many fans as she could. She then ran and got into the ring, then giving me a hug. Her music then cut off and we waited for the other team to join us.

You’re not enough for me... oh no... just another man in love with me

“Now approaching the ring, from Miami, Florida... Layla! And from Palatka, Florida... she is the Womans Champion... Michelle McCool!”

The two girls had walked towards the ring, glaring at as many fans as they could. They then started to glare at us, but it didn’t scare us at all.

As they got in the ring, they had begun discussing who was going to start off. Georgia and I had already decided, I was going to start off and then I would tag in Georgia and she would possibly win...unless something else happened.

I looked over at the other team and I saw that Michelle McCool was going to begin. I nodded, knowing that this could be a challenge. The ref had then ringed the bell and me and McCool had begun circling each other. She then rebounded herself into the ropes which made her clothesline me, which had sent me right to the floor and it had shocked me. I stood back up thinking that we there was no chance that we were going to win this debut match tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter, bit crap but ah wells. It's technically just a filler... next chapter posted tomorrow. Feedback will be nice. Thanks. :]