Status: Oh were really not liking this story anymore. If anyone wants it they can have it.

You Can Trust Me

Best day of my life

I sat there. Cold and numb. I tried blocking them out. It hurts my ears. They scare me. I can still hear them. Screaming and yelling. My mom keeps calling my dad an acholic and he calls her a whore. I can hear things breaking. I decided I didn't want to stay here any longer.

I got up and went to the mirror.I looked disgusting. Fat. Ugly.Useless. Words carved into my skin. Literally. My ex-boyfriend carved them in my skin. Its reality. Hardly worth living for. But to be honest I do feel fat. I feel a little bit hungry but to be skinny you have to make sacrifices.

I also the bruises on my arm and legs. The bruises were from my mom. She got a little mad that a boy she had been dating behind my dads back dumped her for someone a whole lot prettier. I changed into something a little warm but not to hot.

I finally got the outfit I wanted.I yawned and went down stairs. I saw my parents in the den. "HEY!! SHUT UP"I yelled at the top of my lungs.My dad immediately stops yelling at my mom.

He comes over and gives me a kiss. I smile. He smiles as well. He doesn't wreak of beer. Which is good. He gave me a huge hug. He kept saying talking about how I'm his baby girl. He knows I love it and that my mother HATES it. I smile again.

"I'm going on a ride in my car". They said its fine.I go upstairs to find a maid to clean up their mess. While I look for her I walk past my brothers room. I look in. He is still asleep. I don't know how he slept threw all that noise. I also saw bruises on his face. I'll ask him later.

I leave the house and go to my car. I go in. Leaving my body to take it where it wants to go.It's beautiful outside. It is fall. I love fall. All the crisp air and brown crunchy leaves. It was the best time of year for me. The best times I spent as a kid.

~~~*Flashback*~~~

"DADDY"I SCREAMED AS MUD COLLIDED WITH MY FACE
"what sweetheart"my dad replied.
Shane got mud on my face"
"get it off"
"I don't want to"
"then keep it"
"ha ha not funny"I replied but I still smiled.

I pick up a bunch of leaves and throw it in his hair. He turns around and pronounces this means war. Mom was on his side while dad was on mine. We threw everything we could find at each other. Sticks,rocks,mud,leaves,worms. We were gross.

~~~*Flashback ends*~~~

I sigh. That was the old us. Back when mom didn't cheat on dad. When dad didn't drink all the time. Back when Shane was happy. When I was normal. In the commotion of my thoughts I didn't notice myself crying.

I hear a tap on the window. I look. It's my best-est friend Christopher. He ask me if I was okay. I told I'm fine. He gave the "whatever" look. He told me I should get in instead of just sitting out here in the driveway.

I went inside the house. I love his house it sorta feels nice just being here. His house is made of one way mirrors. You can look out but you can't see in. I felt sorta shy going in, It always seems as if somebodies watching cause of the windows.

There parents were home.They were just sitting in the living room. They weren't yelling like usual.they just sat there. Doing nothing. It was very creepy. He lead me up to his room.But I still like mine better.

We sat there eating salad he made for me. It was really good. It had zero calories. Making me feel like a leaf. He is the best-est friend I could ever have. We pretty much spent the rest of the time talking about monkeys and if they could wrestle a shark.

It was a really good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and give me feedback