One for the Razorbacks

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I crawled underneath the covers of Joey’s bed after taking a shower and changing into Joey’s shirt.
It was so comfortable, so…I dunno. Warm. It smelled different, like boy body wash and fabric softener. And maybe a touch of cigarette smoke. I laid down and sunk into the pillow, looking around at the room. The light was off, but the glow of the black light highlighted everything, including the plumped figure of Joey on the couch across the room.
I lay there for a moment, thinking about what was all happening. I mean, today was a looooooooooooong day. And somehow, I’d ended up in a boy’s bed. Ewww. That sounded kinky.
All of a sudden, I felt weird. Like, all alone. All by myself. But I wasn’t all by myself. Joey was right there, across the room.
In the complete silence,
“Joey.” I whispered.
“Hm?”
“I’m all by myself. I feel lonely in this huge bed of yours.” I outright said.
“Would you like some company in that huge bed of mine?” he laughed.
“Uh huh.”
So he got up, and he walked over. I watched him as he crawled onto the bed next to me.
“So…” I yawned. “Tell me something about yourself.” I said, mocking him.
He stayed quiet for a moment.
“Like what?”
“I dunno. Something.” I yawned again.
He yawned after me, sending chills down my back.
“Stop that.” He laughed.
“Stop what?”
“Stop yawning. You’re making me yawn.”
“I can’t help it!” I giggled.
“Ugh. Fine.” He said all girly-like. I laughed.
“What do your parents do?” I looked over at him.
“What makes you ask?”
“Well, for starters, you have the biggest effing house I’ve ever seen.” I pointed out.
“My mom…works for a record company.”
“And your dad?”
“Lead-I mean, er, sells airplane parts.” You could totally tell he just saved himself.
Airplane parts?
“Yeah. Like those one planes that go WHOOOOOSH!” he lifted his hands in the air and swung them around in circles.

After a while, the room fell silent.
“Joey?” I whispered.
“Yeah?”
“Thanks for bringing me back to your house.”
“Anytime.”

There ya go. Sorry for the wait! Comment!