One for the Razorbacks

Chapter 12

It's a long one. But y'all should love it. It was fun writing this.

Chapter 12

-Joey’s POV-

I laid on the bed, watching the sun shine all down the room.
“Ughztschzschoooo.” I looked over and saw Razor’s mouth open and close for a snore.
“Ughztschzschoooo.”
I reached over and poked her forehead.
“Ughztschzschoooo.” No use.
I poked her again. Ah ha. She scrunched her brow and opened one eye.
“Mmmmmmm.” She stretched.
“Morning!” I said, and poked her again.
She stretched out her arm and poked me between the eyes in the process.
“Mmmmmmmm.” She sat up. “I need coffee.”

So we walked downstairs and Jake, my younger brother, came running around the kitchen in his boxers, yelling something about cows and pigs. Jeez, he’s thirteen. He should be old enough to know that he needs to atleast put some clothes on before coming downstairs.

-Razor’s POV-

Joey walked over and poured two mugs of coffee. Ah, it smelled good.
He handed me mine, and I swear, I probably looked like a crack head meeting his crack the way I chugged it.
He looked at me when I sat down the mug on the table.
“What are you doing today?” he asked.

I shrugged. “I dunno. Probably go find Sam and make sure she knows you didn’t kill me.”

A FEW HOURS LATER

-Joey’s POV-
Silent.
That’s what it was while me and Razor sat on the step up town by the music shop.
“I’m bored.” She said, breaking the silence and kicking a rock over to the puddle in front of us.
I sighed. “Me too.”
“Have you ever wondered what it would be like if penguins could fly?” she asked, so randomly it made me laugh.
“Uh, no?”
She looked at me and stared at me in the eyes, the expression on her face as excited as a four year old and ice cream. “You wanna go do something fun?!”
I raised my eyebrow.
She gave me an evil, seductive, sexy smile. “C’mon.” she grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. “I know the funnest thing ever.”

-Razor’s POV-

“Are you sure you parents aren’t home?” I asked, making sure for the tenthumpith time.
“Yes.” He nodded and dragged me into the front door.
We rushed upstairs, trying to resist temptation to just rip the bag of fun and games open right then and there.

After we had been smoking my stash up in his room for a while, we weren’t so bored anymore.
The room was all smoky and Green Day music was blasting through his stereo speakers.
I guess it’s always fun when you get high with me, well, that’s what Sam says anyways.

I think it was when me and Joey were sprawled out on his bedroom floor, playing that one game where you have to think of something for each letter of the alphebet, and then try to remember everything from A to Z (which is accentually entertaining when you’re high), when I heard the front door open.
“Like, whoa, I think there’s a burga-lerr in your kitchen!” I giggled.
God, we were so out of it.
“Nah. I think my parent’s are home from…where did they go?”
“Wait, Joey, your parents are home?” I sat up.
He nodded. I guess he didn’t realize the situation. Then it hit him and his eyes got REALLY big.
“Oh, shit.” He said, then tried to stand up, which failed miserably when he fell over. I started laughing.
“Oh, man, we gotta get rid of the bunnies!!” I said and stood up. I ran over and opened his window, swaying my arms in attempt to ‘shoo the bunnies that were hopping all over the floor’.
I looked over and saw Joey stuffing the ashtray and my stash underneath his bed.
I was laughing, and he was laughing, and we were both just totally…stoned.
We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard the heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.
“He he! They’re coming!” I giggled “Hide!” I hid behind the window curtain (which was completely pointless, considering that it was see-through, and it only covered from my waist up).
“Joseph Marciano Armstrong! What the hell is that smell?” we heard from the stairs.
I opened the curtain and peeked over at Joey, who was standing straight stiff, eyes widening as the footsteps arrived right outside…the door.
“Joey, open the door.” Joey’s dad demanded.
Joey stood there and swayed for a moment, then wobbled over and open the door.
“Hi, Dad!” Joey piped up, more enthusiastic then necessary
I started laughing again when he said it, mainly because he squeaked it.
“Joey, were you smoking pot up here?”
“Uhmm, nope! No smoking stuff up here!”
Billie smiled at his son and began to laugh, even though I was wholly expecting him to go all exorcist and start yelling at us.
“Oh, really?” Billie snickered, trying his best to keep a serious face.
“Yep! No pot up here!” Joey pointed to both of us.
“Joey.” Billie nodded. “You’re strung out.”
Joey looked down at his feet. “You caughted us.” He quickly looked up again. “You wanna join? We’ve got cookies!” he whispered, but it was loud and explosive.
Billie just laughed and looked at me.
“Hi Razor.” He waved.
I giggled. “Hi Joey’s dadio!” I got out and teetered on my feet from lack of balance.
Billie turned around and opened the door.
“I’ll talk to you guys when you both sober u-up.” he laughed and left the room.

A few hours later, after Joey and I could actually understand what was going on, Joey’s mom came in and told me that I was going to stay with them another night, because she said there was no way in Hell that she was gonna let a mildly stoned sixteen-year old roam around at midnight.
But hey, who was I to object to that?

I woke up that morning in his arms, with one of the biggest stone overs I’ve ever had. I got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom.
After sitting on the toilet for a few minuets trying to wake up, I noticed something that I suppose other women would’ve noticed a while ago.

I was late.