One for the Razorbacks

Chapter 5

Hey! Sorry for the wait on the update. I write the chapters during study hall, so I keep challenging myself to write more with each day. I guess it's to help myself with writing faster. Or something like that. I'm glad people commented! It was only two comments, but I'll take it. Here you go! Chapter 5!

Chapter 5

“Hey, Razor! Over here!” Sam waved me down when she saw me walking.
I went over to the skate ramp, where Sam was holding her board on her foot, getting ready for takeoff. I watched her step onto it and roll down the slant, and up onto the other platform.
I climbed the steps to get up there.
“Hey, where were you?” she asked, slightly out of breath.
“Nowhere.”
She shrugged. “Okay.”
A few minutes later, I heard my name being called from down on the ground. I looked over and I saw the biggest bitch I’ve ever known, Tara. She yelled something pretty profane, and I flipped her off.
“Awww, little girl can’t keep the razor off of her wrist long enough to fight? She taunted.
My fists clenched, my eyes narrowed, and I could feel the heat building up inside. She was always saying pointless things, just to make me irritated. That was the last time I ever wanted to hear her say anything to me again.
I began to step down the stair to go down on the ground. Sam gave me a don’t-do-anything-you’ll-regret look. I smiled evilly and continued on my journey to kick Tara’s ass.
I walked over to her, and I got face to face.
“What’d you say, bitch?” I looked at her, and made sure she saw the tough side of my personality.
“I said, you need to get your slutty emo ass down here and fight.”
“Well, I’m here.” I threw my hands up in the air. “Bring it.”
And with that, she threw her first punch. Her fist hit the corner of my eye. BITCH! I threw my fist, and it hit her square in the nose, making it start to bleed. All of a sudden, we were on the ground, pounding the shit out of each other.
Before I knew it, I had kicked her ass so bad, that her friends had to drag her away. Sam was right beside me, wiping the blood from my battle wounds on her sleeve. I was sitting on the ground against the ramp, and I hadn’t realized that I had blacked out for a while. I tried to open both of my eyes, but I found that my left eye was almost swollen shut.
“She needs to get those cuts cleaned out.” I heard someone’s voice whisper to Sam. It was soft, and deep, and… it was a boys. “I can take her back to my place and at least put some ice on it.”
There was a long pause and Sam finally noticed that I was awake.
“Razor, this is Joey. He’s offered to take you back to his house and get you cleaned up.” She said softly. I looked at her like she was crazy. There was no way in hell that I was going to go home with some stranger.
“Don’t worry.” She must’ve noticed my reaction. “He’s cool. I skate with him. Trust me, you don’t have to worry about anything.”
I nodded and tried to sit up. I trusted her. Besides, if she knew it wasn’t safe, she wouldn’t have told me to go.
Joey reached down and put his hand on my shoulder blades and pulled me up. A sharp pain soared through my head.
“You’re safe. I promise.” He whispered in my ear.

*O_O