Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

The Haner's

"Erin! Where are you?" I heard Brian’s voice coming from downstairs.
“I’m in the bathroom.” I replied while straightening my blond tresses. For some reason to day is a day that my hair decided to go all frizzy and not lay properly. I heard footsteps get louder, coming up the stairs. Brian finally emerges into the door way.
“Hey.” He watched me in the mirror, fighting with my hair, “I see you’re having issues.” He chuckled.
“Yes! My hair won’t straighten properly; I’m about ready to have Jimmy chop it off for me. How do you get your hair to be all non-frizzy?” I asked turning to him.
“Here, just let me help you.” He bent down to kiss my cheek then took my pink one-inch wide, flatiron from my right hand. He took a small hand full of hair in his large hands. “Let me know if I hurt you.” He told me before clamping the two pieces together, then sliding it down the tresses. “My parents are coming over today, and I told them that you and I where together.” He said calmly.
“Wait! What? How did they react?” I was kind of in shock, and worry.
“Well… Dad didn’t believe me at first, when I told him that it was you. He said and I quote, “And you’re not dead yet? Jimmy would have killed you by now!” Which made Jimmy laugh, a lot. Mom was happy for me, and McKenna is extremely excited.” He laughed, while starting to work on my right side. “Have you told your parents yet?”
“Haven’t got a chance yet, but I will. Although I’m pretty sure Jimmy or Cupcake already said something.” I laughed.
“Will you stop moving; I don’t want to fry your ear off.” Brian scolded, with a joking tone. “Now I’m done.” He sat down the straightener and unplugged it.
“Wow…I give you props. You did a really good job.” I grinned, then turned to jump on him and kiss him. “Thank you. You are my savior!” I laughed.
“It was no problem at all.” He bent down to kiss me once more.
“OW! Fuck! Damn it Sandra, you’re pulling my hair!” We both walk out my bathroom into my room, to be able to hear the commotion better.
“Well if you stopped moving, this wouldn’t be so hard. Zacky sits still, so why can’t you!” I heard her voice booming through the upstairs. Brian and I walked out of my room down the hall, to the other bathroom to see that Cupcake was dying Jimmy’s hair, and getting it all over his face. His whole forehead and ears were stained black, as parts of his neck and back. Brian and I tried to refrain our laughter but it, just couldn’t hold. So we both busted up laughed at Jimmy who was piercing his blue eyes through us.
“Fuck you guys! This isn’t funny.” We really couldn’t take the drummer seriously because Cupcake began molding his hair into various styles; first it was a fohawk, then the whole Flock of Seagulls hairdo, then something Jeffrey Starr would do with his hair. It was too much to handle, so we ended up laughing harder. “Babe, are you almost done?” He averted his eyes upward, to try and look at his girlfriend.
“Yes almost.” He squirted the last of the dye onto his hair, then meshed it in. She gets a grocery bag and wraps it around his head. “Now…Go sit out in the sun, for about forty-five minutes.”
“Why?” Jimmy whined.
“Well for one it helps the dye, two you need a tan, your fucking pasty white.” She giggled, while smacking his butt while he got up.
“Um…Ew.” I twisted my face in grossness as Brian, Cupcake and I followed Jimmy downstairs.
“Jimmy—” Jimmy turned around. “Smile!” Brian snapped a picture of Jimmy, with his phone. “Oh this is so going to be your caller I.D. picture.” He laughed.
“You’re a fucking asshole!” Jimmy growled.
“OH DUDE! Jimmy you look hilarious!” Johnny’s voice echoed through the house.
“Yeah nice ink stains!” Zacky cackled.
“Fuck off! If you need me, I’ll be outside!” Jimmy groaned, before stomping his way out of the house, to the backyard.
“You know, I’m going to really laugh if the paparazzi end up with a picture of him like this.” I grinned.
"You are a wicked woman!" Brian snaked his arm around my waist and kissed the temple of my head, as we sat on the couch, on the TV was Two and A Half Men. I think it was the episode when there is a 'hate' sight for Charlie, or something along those lines.
There was a swift knock at the door before it swung open and in walked Papa Gates, Susan and McKenna. "Hey guys!" Papa called.
"Erin!" McKenna squealed, as she ran to me and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. "I've missed you!"
"I've missed you too! And I'm totally digging the purple hair!" I hugged her tightly.
"Thank you! Mommy did it for me!" She giggled.
"Hey dad." Brian got up off the couch and hugged his parents.
"Sup old man!" Papa Gates joked.
"I'm not old!" Brian's jaw dropped. Brian Sr. just laughed as his son gave him the death glare.
"No daddy, you're very old. Brian is just starting to gray." McKenna interjected, causing her and I to laugh melodically.
"I am not going to gray!" Brain glared at his little sister.
"Right...Well... Where is everybody?" Susan looked around, while sitting on the love seat.
"Well Cupcake is making sure Jimmy doesn't wash out hair dye in the pool, Matt and Zacky are chilling downstairs. And I have no clue anymore where Johnny ran off to." I smiled.
"Well Lets all go out back, I need to say HI to your sister." Papa looked towards McKenna and Brian.
"Yay! CuppyCake!" The eleven year old ran through the kitchen and to the back yard with us following. Once we go out there, McKenna had her arms wrapped around her older sister.
"Hi Kenna!" Cupcake grinned.
Kenna's eyes turned to Jimmy, as a very wide grin adorned her face. "Jimbo, you look pretty funny! Why do you have a plastic bag on your head?"
'I'm dying my hair, and The dungeon master over there forced me to wear it." He glared at Cupcake who stuck her tongue out revealing a blue plastic barbell.
"You look like you just gave head to an Octopus and it jizzed ink all over you!" Brian Sr. smirked.
"Do really look that bad.?" Every one nodded causing Jimmy to groan.
"So...Brian tells me you and him are dating. I didn't believe it since Jimmy hadn't killed him and there would be an obituary in the paper." Papa grinned.
"Yeah, but Brian didn't kill Jimmy when he found out those two were fucking." I laughed. I could see Jimmy rolling his eyes at my snide comment.
"You do have a point there."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Like I've said before this is fiction. But other then that PLEASE comment! I would love you foREVer!!!!!!!!