Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

A melody, A memorie Or Just one Picture.

Image

~Erin~

Brian was pissed off, and also very sad. "Brian? Are you OK?" I asked walking up to him and resting my hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you when I'm done." He shook off my hand and walked out of the room.
"Brian?" I whispered.
"C'mon, Erin. Let's go enjoy the rest of the party." Jimmy took my hand and Sandra took the other; while leading me upstairs. To the living room.
An hour later, Brian walks downstairs with his hair dripping wet and also has a pastel blue towel, wrapped around his waist.
"Hey Brian!" Zacky waved. Brian sort of just lifted his hand in a waving motion. Then walked downstairs to his room. He did look gorgeous, with his wet jet black hair , strong muscular arms and torso.
I got to stop thinking about him like that. He is my bestfriend, but I do love him and...
"YOO-HOO, Erin!" In my face was a blacked gloved hand. And attached to that hand was Jimbo.
"Hey Jimbo." I sigh.
"Erin are you ok?"
"Uh yeah... I just lost my train of thought.." I sighed once more.
"Well do you want to come out side with me, so I can have a smoke and we can talk?" He said that while placing a cig. in his mouth.
"Yeah Sure. " I got up off the couch and Jimmy and I walked out onto the balcony. The only thing that lit up the night was the Tiki-torches that surrounded the yard and porch. Being the fact that it is 3A.M..
"Soo Jimmy, what is it that you want to talk to me about?" I folded my arms.
"What happened tonight, was a big shock. For all of us, We didn't know Michelle was going to do that to you nor' Brian." He lights his cigarrette and sits on the railing of the balcony. "But I did also notice...Was that you have a thing for Brian. Do you?"
"PSHHH...No!" yes.
"Oh well OK then. I guess that's all I have to say. And I guess we should start cleaning up." he laughs. I was just about ready to walk in when Jimmy said "What no hug?"
"EWW!!! Do I have to?" I was joking.
"YEAH! I'm you big brother, so you have too." He grins, with his arms open, waiting for a hug.
"Ugh...Fine." I smiled and gave him a hug.
"Erin, you are the best little sister, a brother like me can ever have." He hugs me tighter and kisses the top of my forehead.
"Thanks Jimbo, I wuv you, big brother." I smirk. "Holy Shit, it is cold!"
"Well then goin inside you goone!" He laughs.
"OK, I'm going to bug some one!" I run inside and see that everyone was talking in the living room. Brian wasn't though. He must have still been down stairs.
I walk down stairs once more, but his door was open and the light was off. 'HMM I wonder where he is?' I thought to my self as I walk back up stairs. "Hey Zachary, have you seen Brian?"
"Uh no, Check up stairs." he shrugged.
"Ok, thanks Zacky." I give him a hug, then walked up the stairs; not in Jimmy's rooms, not in Johnny's room, or the Bathroom. I walk into my room and he was laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling with only my desk lamp on.
"Hey Brian. What are you doing here?" I ask laying next to him.
"*sigh* I can't think of staying in my room, until I get it bleached." He smirks.
"So why my room?"
"Well cause everybody else's room is full, and you the only one who doesn't have a companion too take the rest of you bed." I look at him raising my eyebrows. "What I mean is that I don't want anybody having sex when I'm sleeping in the same room."
"OOH, I see." I roll over and rest my chin on his broad chest. "You Know Brian, you are my best friend; and there is no boy or girl, that will get in the way of our friendship." I smile. "And I know for a fact it sounds quite corny right now." We both laugh, while the lamp set shadows across the ceiling.

~JIMMY(2 hours later)~
It's been about two hours since Erin went upstairs to talk to Brian. The boy's and I was drinking and watching the original Halloween.
"Hey! I wonder were Brian and ERIN is?" Johnny asked.
"They're up stairs."
"You know, maybe they are UH-HUH........." Zacky said bobbing his eyebrows.
"Zacky! I dont was to hear that shit about my baby sister...and Brian!" I scrimmaged. "Besides, with all the drama they've been through, I don't Think they would fuck."
"Hey we don't know...you sister can be like that. And we ALL know what Brian is Like." Matt grins.
"MATT!!!"I yelled while walking up the stairs. As I get up the stairs, I could see that her door was cracked open, there was no light or sound. Quietly I open he door and see that Brian has his gigantic arms around Erin, both fast asleep.
'AWW' I thought as I closed the door and let them sleep.
As soon as I step on the bottom stair, Zacky asks "well, are they ok?"
"yeah, are they doing the Dirty?" Sandra giggles.
"NO! they're asleep..."
"WELL! keep going." Johnny urges.
"Ugh...Fine. Brian has his arms around Erin and they are both past out!" I smirk.
"AWWW!!!! That is sooo fucking cute!" Val squealed.
"OH MY GOD! wouldn't it be awesome if they went out. I mean that would be so amazing." Sandra giggles.
"YEAH!" The girls said at the same time.
'Ladies, let's not get carried away, now. It is their dicision to be together." Matt Smiled.
"AWW FINE!!!"
"Next thing you know they're going to start planning Erin and Brian's wedding." Zacky whispers to me.
I chuckle at his remark.
"Well I'm going to bed, CupCake are you coming?" I yawned.
"Yeah, It's been a long night." She fallowed me up the stairs, to our room.

~ERIN~ NEXT MORNING
I woke up with the bright sun shining in my eyes, and the sound of slight breathing coming from behind me. I roll over, and see Brian fast alseep.
His hair had flopped in his face, durring the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for readding. I soo srry that this took forever. but i have been trying to get a bunch of stuff done. so please forgive me. and please message and rate thanks.