Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

Twilight tickets

Image

~ERIN~
The Way His hair looked agianst his sweaty forehead, he looked like a sleeping god.
'OH MY GOD! I'm in love with MY best Friend.' I thought.
I sat up, looking at the alarm clock it read 12:37 P.M. Eventually I lay back down and try to fall alseep . But of Course, Zachy wanted to barge in.
"GUYS! We're Having pancakes!!!" He yells with excitement.
"OH my god Zacky Can't you stop thinking about food until we get up!" I groan. 'yeah that was a little harsh'.
"Well Fine! Then I'll tell Jimmy you Don't want chocolate chips in you pancakes!!' Zacky Yells.
"What about chocolate chips?!?!?!" Brian bursts up, while trying to wake up.
"Jimmy is Making plain or chocolate chip pancakes, with bacon and eggs." Zacky folds his arms.
"OOH YUMMY!" Brian grins.
"Yeah! Yummy!" I also smile.
"Well you better get down stairs before Johnny and Cupcake eat them all." he starts to walk down stairs.
I run up to his and say, "I is sorry I was being a bitch a bout breakfast!" I hug him around his shoulders.
"AWW It's ok." he hugs me back.
Then we walk down stairs, a rush of the smell of bacon came at us like a freight train. It smelt really good.
"JIMBO!! I SMELL BACON!!!" I yelled, as Jimmy Jumped. "I love you Bacon!" I hug Jimmy.
"Did you just call me Bacon?"
"PSSSSHHHH!!! NO!!....MAYBE!!" I grin sheepsihly.
"Erin, did you eat Brian's Twinkie?" Johnny Grins.
"JOHNNY CHRIST!!!! I would soo Hurt you right now!" I growl.
"Well then do it!" Cupcake Grins evily.
"HEY!" Lacey screamed. "That's my boyfriend your going to hurt!"
"Yeah, and your point is?" Cupcake Shrugs.
"I need him for day and night pleasures." Lacey whines.
"ERLACK!" that' to much info.
"TMI!!!!"
"you can say that agian!" I wanted to barf.
"What, there is nothing wrong with having sex." Johnny shrugs.
"NO! It's hearing about it." I groan with discust.
"Well Erin would you rather actually hear it or hear about it?" Johnny asked. Zacky and Matt are trying soo hard not to bust up laughing.
"PSSSHHH! Neither, because I dont want to know anything about your sex life." I sticked my tongue out then walked off into the kitchen with Jimmy.
"Hey Erin, I have a surprise for you!" Jimmy said.
"Really? Oh what is it?"
"Here you go!" He hands me an envolope.
I tare the top off it and see that it is five tickets to the big premier of Twilight.
"OH MY GOD!! But wait, ther is only five, how come?"
"Well, Johnny, Lacey, Cupcake, you and I are going!"
"Why not anybody else??"
"Cuz they dont want to go." Jimmy shrugged.
"Oh I see." I hug Jimmy, "Thank you Jimmy!"
"your's welcome, Erin. It is the 20th of November and it is an extreme formal event."
"Okey Dokey!" I hug Jimmy one more time then run upstairs to my room. I walk in and Brian wasn't in there, but the bathroom door is shut. 'why cant he use the bathroom in the hallway?' I thought while putting my movie tickets in a special place.
I walk down the stairs and sit on the couch next to Cupcake and Johnny. "ERIN NICHOLLE SULLIVAN!!!" I heard coming from up stairs.
"Oh snap your in trouble!" Johnny giggles.
"Bite me." I glare at him, then glance aver to Jimmy who had a consurned but mean look on his face, towards me.
Brian comes running down the stairs with a prego-stick in his hand, "Erin, what the fuck is a pregnancy test, NO! a POSSATIVE pregnancy test doing in YOUR bathroom?" Brian was furious. So furious that it scared me.
"It's not mine!" I yelled back.
"Well then who the hell's is it?" He spat, I didn't answer. "WELL?"
"Accually It's Mine." Gena spoke up. Every one looks at her with confusion and shock.
"Gena?" Zacky ask's her while lightly grasping her hand.
"Zacky, I'm...I'm pregnant." she said quietly looking at her hands.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He was semi-upset, you could obviously tell by the tell of his voice.
"Because, of the fact that I was worried you would be too busy for the child and I?"
"What do you mean?"
"What I mean, is that you guys just released a high selling album and the touring, I was confused."
"Baby, there is no need to be worried. I will always be there for you and the baby." he hugs her.
"Hey Erin, Why whas the test in YOUR bathroom?" Jimmy folded his lanky arms.
"UH... because you guys...most of you guys are afraid to go into MY bathroom."
"And why is that?"
"Because, It's Bitches before Snitches." I giggle.
"OH HELLS NO!!!!!! Bro's befores hoes!!!" Johnny gives me a funny-evil look.
"Shit hoes, we stick with our homies!" Sandra grins.
"But...But...Erin is my friend, Right Erin?" Brian hugs me.
"Yeah, you can say that." I roll my eyes, while grinning.
"YAY!" Brian squeals, in my ear.
"OMG Brian, Gay much?" Matt yells.
"Hey I'm not the one saying 'OMG'" Bry glares.
"Pshhhh...me gay please!" Matt rolls his eyes.
"Brian's got a piont, he did dress like the carpenter from the Village People." I grin.
"Oh shit, Matty you got served!"Zachy giggles.
"Yerr Mom!" Matty yells.
"Let's get off the mom subject, since I got off your's last night!" Zacky shrugs while grinning.
"hey dont talk about my mamma like!" Matty growls.
"Are you sure? Can we get in a 'Yo mamma' contest?" Zacky challenges.
*YAWNS* "No, I'm to tired to fight you Zachary." Matt stretches. "I'm going into my room." He gets up and walks down stairs.
Icky comes padding in up to Jimmy. He tries to pick him up but Ichy snaps at him. "WOH! your dog tried to eat me!" He yells at Zachy.
"Oh OK!" Zachy shrugs it off. Then Pinkly comes up form the basement, and the same thing happened except that she actually bit him.
"JAMES!! Quit Raping our Dogs!!!" Brian Yells.
"I'm Not! They Just dont like me!" Jimmy pouts.
"Well maybe cuz you scare the shit out of them!" Bri giggles.
"Chupa mi pito esta noche!"
"Jimbo, your not mexican! Shit your Whiter then snow!" Cupcake pats him on the back!
"Sad face!" :(
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg i'm sooo sorry this is taking forever. my internet was out for like ever.