Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

Avada Kadavra!

Image

Couple Months later(Erin)

Jackson and I are chilling at my house, sitting on the couch watching 'Sleepy Hollow'. Nobody was at the house except for us. The movie was at the part when 'Ichabod Depp' was doing an autopsy on the first three victims of the Headless Horseman; when the door swung open and in walked Brian, with....Michelle practically hot glued to his hand, sporting a very nasty smile upon her face.
"Hey guys!" Brian said, then his eyes fell on me. "Oh, hello Erin." His tone of voice changed.
'How could Brian go back to her, after all the shit she caused him. This is absurd!' I thought viciously. You see Brian and I haven't really talked as much as we used too, since I began dating Jackson.
Brian sat next me on the couch with Michelle on his lap. I roll my eyes and began curling up closer to Jackson, I knew Brian was going to notice, and he did, 'cause I can hear him snarl, slightly. I then began kissing Jackson's neck trailing the kisses to his mouth. "Um babe. Get me something to eat." Jackson interrupted.
"Huh?" I was a bit confused.
"I said get me something to eat!" He demanded.
"NO!"
"Seriously! Get me---" Jackson was cut off.
"Hey! Get your own damn food and leave Erin alone!" Brian hissed.
"Hey!! Why are you defending her?!" Michelle glared at me.
"Because I can."
"He can do what ever he wants, It's a free country." I retorted.
"Butt out of it Skank!"
"Don't call her that!" Brian scowls.
Michelle abruptly stands up. "I can call her what ever I want!" And with that Michelle's hand curls back, and swings forward slapping Brian on the cheek, leaving a bright red hand print on his cheek.
Taken by that, I stand up and scowl, "Don't. You. Dare. Slap. him."
"I can hit who ever I damn well please!" And then her hand comes in contact with my cheek.
"YOU BITCH!" I balled up my fist and right hooked it to her jaw.

~Third Person~

The two girls had gotten into an all out brawl after the first slap. Brian stood there shocked, not knowing what to do. Jackson had some how left while this was all going on. Michelle had Erin by the hair, with her left hand while she was throwing a few punches, before Erin elbowed her in the gut, causing Michelle to let go. Erin pushed Michelle hard enough to cause her to fall back and land on the table; which collapsed at impact. "You lil' whore!" She screamed while getting up and charging at Erin, with fists flying. Punches where being thrown left and right.
Brian had mucked up enough courage to get in between the two raged girls, to break them up. "Break it! UP!" He said, before Erin's fist swings around and hit him square in the crotch. He gasped and collapsed to the floor. "Ouch!" He breathed.
Erin had gotten a hold of Michelle's hair, and chucked her head into the wall leaving some blood on it. Michelle then grabs Erin by the hair and attempts to do the same. But, Erin has a hold of Michelle's hair causing them both to go into the door. Then began to throwing more punches, while screaming multiple curses. Brian had gotten up to try an pull the two apart again. The door swung open and in walks Matt and Jimmy, who both rushed to pull the girls apart. Brian grabs a hold of Erin's waist, pulling her away as Matt had Michelle by the arms, and Jimmy stands in between the two.
"Let me at her! Let me at her!" Erin screamed while flailing her arms and legs around, giving Brian a harder grip on her.
"Erin! STOP!" Jimmy yelled. Michelle was glaring at Erin. Michelle had a busted lip, a gash on her left cheek and a forming black eye. "Michelle GO HOME!"
"But..."
"Go. Home. We are through!" Brian hissed. she snorted then stormed off, past Johnny and Zacky who where just coming through the door.
"Holy Shit! What happened?" Zacky asked.
"Erin and Michelle decided to brawl." Matt said.
"Oh...OOOO! I love this movie!" Zachy squeals, while plopping his butt on the couch. "Aw... Sad It's almost over." He pouted.
"NOO!!!" Everyone looks at Johnny. "This was my favorite table. You Monster!" He pouted as well.
"Now, can you please tell me what the hell happened?" Matt folded his arms.
"Well..." Erin looked at the ground.
"What happened was that Michelle slapped me for defending Erin, and Erin had gotten all defensive and it went all crazy."
"Great Job Erin!" Jimmy smiled.
"James!" Matt glared.
"What! The bitch deserved it." Jimmy said.
"Yeah but there is no need to encourage the her to fight the way she did."
"Yeah so..." Jimmy shrugged.
Matt turns to Erin, "Erin, that was so fucking epic though!" Matt laughed. "Your first time fighting , and all you end up with is a busted lip. Michelle was all crazy beaten up!" Matt hugs Erin.
"Come on Erin, lets get that lip of yours cleaned up." Brian said as he lead her into the bathroom.

~Erin~

Brian sat me down on the toilet, and gotten a bottle of peroxide and a hand full of cotton balls from the towel closet. "Brian, why are you doing this?" I asked as he soaked a cotton ball.
"Doing what?" He placed the cotton ball on my bottom lip causing me to wince.
"You know, cleaning me up, defending me...Taking my side instead of your own girlfriend." I said as he continued to clean the wound.
"This is going to be swollen." He said.
"Don't change the subject, Brian." I scowled.
"I...I... I don't know. It was just something I have to do."
"Oh....Besides, why did you even go back to her. She cheated on you, and you still went back?" I asked intently.
"I didn't know what to do." He threw away all of the soiled cotton balls and put the peroxide away.
"Brian you are better then that. She cheats on you, treats your friends like crap. I want to know the really reason, Brian. Lately you've seem so distant and----" Brian's lips crashed down onto mine. The kiss didn't last long but it was over powering.
"Brian pulled away, his eyes shot to the floor. "I had gotten jealous over Jackson, and I didn't know what to do. So I thought I would piss you off and....and make you jealous." He mumbled.
"So pretty much you saying is that you love me?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Um....Yeah. I guess you could say that." I could tell he was blushing.
"Will you two quit fucking! I have to pee!" Jimmy said from the other side of the door.
"Use the one downstairs! Or My room!" I yelled.
"But that's so far! And I really have to go!" I open the door to see Jimmy doing the 'potty dance.'
"Here you go!" I growled.
"Thanks." He grinned, then ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.
I could hear Zachy telling the girls about what happened. "Quit exaggerating, Zacky!" I yelled down the stairs.
"I am not.....So then Michelle pulled out a switchblade as Erin used her laser vision...." I rolled my eyes, then walked into my room.

The next day Matt, Jimmy, Sandra and I were hanging out watching Harry Potter, and the Prisoner of Azkaban. "OH! That Professor Snape, makes my cauldron bubble!" Sandra giggles.
"That's gross! That's just...ewww." I cried. Jimmy ran up stairs. "Snape is a greasy git, and is ugly!"
"Well who do you like?" She stuck her tongue out .
"HARRY POTTER!" I said proudly.
"Eww! He's younger then you! You cradle robber!" She laughed.
"Alakazam!" Jimmy bellowed, for atop of the stairs. We all look up, he was wearing a dress coat over his t-shirt with his black skinny jeans. He had on a shoulder length black wig that Matt wore for Halloween. In his hand was Sandra's copy of Snape's wand. "Turn to page 394." He said.
"Jimmy what are you doing." Sandra laughed.
"Quiet! Miss Potter... I suggest you get into your proper uniform before I take points from Gryffindor, and give you detention!" He glares at me. I ran upstairs and pulled on a cape and grabbed my wand. I bounced downstairs, to see Matt wearing Brian's vampire cape, which he left in the bathroom.
"Miss Gates, I understand that you remember detention at 8'o clock?" He winked at Sandra.
"Yes Professor." She giggled.
"Expeliarmis!" I grabbed Matt's wand, and threw it across the room.
"What the hell?" Matt whined.
"Expecto Potronum!" Jimmy hollered.
"Sectum Sempra!" I grinned.
"Avanda Kadavra!" Matt flicked his 'wand.'
" Levi corpus!" Sandra cried. There was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Matt said. While he was getting the door, Jimmy thought it would be funny to tackle me to the ground.
"UGH! Jimmy get your fat ass off me!" I cried.
"um Erin, you have a visitor." Matt said. I looked towards the door and see Jackson standing there with a smug look on his face.
"Hello Jackson. "I said, while pushing Jimmy off me.
"What's going on here?"
"We where just playing around." I smiled.
"Oh... I see." Jackson looked towards the floor. He looks at the TV. "You actually like this crap?"
"Harry Potter is not crap! Twilight is crap!" I glared.
"Take that back!" He sneered.
"Then you take it back!"
"You guys act like kids. You are Twenty two years old Erin, act your own age!" He scolded.
"Well what if I don't want to do that?"
"You and your family are a bunch of crack heads. Especially your brother and his stupid ass poser band!" He screamed.
"Get THE FUCK OUT!!! Get out! Get Out!" I screamed as I pushed him out the door. "Don't ever come back again!" I then slammed the door in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHH Cliffy! haha I am soo sorry this has taken me forever. I will totally get the next chapter out soon. Since I have an Idea for it. BTW I have nothing against Michelle nor Jackson. It's just fiction. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!