Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Alone

“Jack and Sally” I grumbled as I power walked down the street. I had finally decided to slow down. I guess it was in vain. I wanted to know that someone would chase after to me, but so far no one had. Or at least not to my knowledge, but that wasn’t very reliable I suppose. I had my cell phone in my pocket, but it was off so I decided I would turn it on just to assure myself that someone cared. It vibrated in my hand as it turned on and I sighed as I shoved it back in my pocket as I started running again. I wouldn’t feel the vibration on my leg if I was running so I guess that’s why I did it, but the urge to check my phone quickly arose. I stopped and sat on the sidewalk, pulling out my phone.
25 new text messages
10 voice messages
“Wow” I thought to myself and bit my lip. I scrolled through the menu on my phone until I got to my inbox. Tears formed in my eyes as I read the text messages.
“Why the fuck did you come back for me?”
“Running away is supposed to mean I don’t want you anymore”
“Don’t come back to my house with my fiancée ever again”
“Jay is staying with me”
“Good luck going back to camp, you’ll need it”
How could Dahvie be so cruel? I slammed my phone on the ground and let out a loud cry. No one was coming for me. I was all alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so funny watch it :)


Sorry i had to make this more dramatic than it already was
You probably thought he was gonna run after her ya?
I dont think so
Anyways please comment
I dont want silent readers plzzzz

Silent readers make me sad and not want to write
Anyways yea and help advertise this story pretty please?
I need it cuz i'm working so hard
Love you guys