Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Challenges

I now had many challenges I would have to face:
1.I would have to live without Dahvie
2.I would have to find my way back to the academy which had been a 3 day drive
3.I would have to face Brendon
4.Brendon as well as Haley may not ever want anything to do with me
5.I would have to deal with the owner of the academy
6.I just might die before I even get home
Maybe I was overreacting in the last one, but then again it was possible. I could get raped on my way back to the academy. This country was full of sick bastards that would love to take advantage of any girl. It would just add on to the drama I was already experiencing right now. It would make my life worse than hell. I prayed quietly for protection. I hadn’t done it in awhile and so I felt now was the time to do so. I sighed and began my walk. Cars drove by me and some of the people looked at me like I was some crazy person and maybe I was. Maybe I am entirely and completely mad. I did drive three days for a guy who never even wanted me; that same guy was engaged to the bitch named Sally and now I was all alone. He left me with all these fucking challenges that I now had to face and I was pissed. What made me even madder was the fact that Jay had just left me like that after all the fun we had during the trip. Why had I actually thought that him and I could be friends?
I came to a conclusion at that moment; I was not going back to the academy nor was I ever going to think of it ever again; that was to be my biggest challenge of all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me, should I update more often? Is that why I lost one subscriber :(
I wish more of you would comment I'm just about to give up.
Plz comment :(