Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Trouble

“We’re almost there” Ronnie said after a few hours of silence driving in his car. Demi was following behind us and I was anxious. Summer would be over in only a few days and I’d have to go to college soon. I wondered if they would still let me perform in that thing Jayy had told me about.
I saw the academy already from the distance, making my heart pound even harder in my chest. I was going to do this. I bit my lip as we made it to the parking lot. He parked the car and sighed.
“Catie” he whispered and I looked at him. He was almost in tears. Why was he almost in tears?
“Yea?” I said softly. He looked me directly in the eyes, leaning forward slightly. No! He was not going to complicate my life more! I wouldn’t let him! I looked away and his landed on my cheek. The kiss was tender. He pulled away quickly. He bit his lip.
“I’m gonna miss you…I had a lot of fun nagging the shit out of you” he said. I laughed lightly, hoping to make the situation a little less awkward.
“I’ll miss you too Radke” I sighed and pulled him to me for a hug. I kissed his cheek and then climbed out of the car. Demi was waiting for me. I chained my arm with hers and began to walk off, towards the cabins.
“Hey, Catie!” Ronnie’s voice called. I turned around. He was leaning on his car and a smile was on his face.
“You proved me wrong” I smiled at his words and nodded.
“Goodbye Radke” I said and saluted him. He saluted me back, climbed into his car and drove off.
“What was he talking about?” Demi asked.
“You don’t need to know” I laughed as we continued our walk to the cabins.
My heart was still pounding in my chest as we made our way to the cafeteria. As we walked in everyone got quiet. I was sure they all knew what happened.
“Catie!!” Brendon yelled, standing up from the lunch table that carried all my friends. He jumped over the table and ran to me. He grasped me tight and tears formed in my eyes. I hadn’t realized how much I missed him to this very moment.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” He asked, looking into my eyes, a smile on his face.
“You aren’t mad?” I whispered. He shook his head and hugged me again. I felt so happy to be back.
“CATIE GODFREY!” came the booming voice of Wilkins Fitzgerald. I turned to see the man standing there arms crossed and he did NOT look happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay soooooooo I want your opinions!!
Who should Catie be with?
Dahvie?
Ronnie?
OR Brendon?
I'm not even sure who I want her to be with sooooooooo It just might be your choice!!!!
I am kind of having a brain fart with my other Dahvie story so I dont know if I'll be updating that anytime soon.
9 subscribers!!! That is awesome
and over 100 reads!!!
This is epic!
I love you guys :)