Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Forgiveness and suprises

“Now explain to me, where did you go?” Fitzgerald asked as soon as we were comfortably sitting. I bit my lip as I twiddled my thumbs.
“Well…” I began.

*Time Elapse*

“That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard” Fitzgerald sighed. He ran his hands through his gray hair. His face was more upset than I had ever seen on him.
“I know, sir” I whispered.
“But…completely understandable. You’re a strong girl with strong beliefs and I respect you for that. I know many people are going to be angry at me for doing this for the third time, but I’m letting you off the hook” he said, looking at me with those big blue eyes of his.
“Thank you, sir” I said, tears burning my eyes. He nodded and I walked out. My friends were waiting for me outside.
“What Happened?” Brendon asked.
“I’m staying!” everyone cheered and Brendon swept me off my feet and put me on his shoulders. Suddenly, everything got quiet when a car pulled into the driveway of the academy.
“No” I whispered as the door slowly, but surely opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. My brain is like out of it. Also I have a new work in progress, but I dont want to post it up unless I finish it.
Soo
11 subscribers! Amazing!!
I love you guys!
Still not sure where this is going!
Any ideas?