Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Danger

David looked at me expectantly, as if we were still going out. I bit my lip. I would have to call the police soon. You see David is my ex boyfriend, but not just that; he was my abusive ex boyfriend. He was crazy, psychotic, and every other word in the dictionary that is a synonym for a little bit out of his mind.
“He’s my ex” I said. I saw his hand twitch. Fuck I was going to get a beating if Brendon left me alone. David let out a deep breath, trying to control himself. I wanted to cry.
“Oh” Brendon said, “I guess I’ll um…go?”
“NO!” I held onto his arm firmly and he looked at me in an odd way, but he wasn’t complaining about the closeness of our bodies.
“Alright alright” he chucked, “Um well David, welcome to the academy.”
“Well it’s getting late, you should be going now” I said nervously to David. He smirked and it sent chills down my spine.
“I think I might stay awhile” he said. Something gleamed in his eyes. He was going to do something and I was going the get hurt very badly in the process.
My life was in danger and Brendon Urie didn’t even know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short I am having a big brain fart on this, but I had to get an update out. So here it is. I am looking for someone to possibly help me with this? If interested let me know :)
anyways. I am also going to put out a new chapter in my other Dahvie story so check that out too :)