Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

I hope you choke

“Of course I am” he smiled, putting his hand over mine. I snatched my hand away and pushed him off me onto the floor. He landed on my keyboard and it made a loud horrible sound.
“Ouch!” he said as I picked up my pillow and started beating him with it. I couldn’t control myself. My heart was burning. I wanted him back, but then again I didn’t. He probably just came to cause me more pain. That’s all he was capable off. Suddenly, I couldn’t move. Dahvie had grabbed the pillow and held it firmly. I tried to break away from him, but he pulled me down on top of him. I felt sick. I couldn’t do this. I hated him for everything he ever did to me. I couldn’t let him take advantage of me again.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” he asked in a calm voice. I was staring straight in his eyes. It seemed like the whole world stopped when I looked in them. I saw nothing but his eyes. Then the anger kicked in again. I pulled myself up. The heat of the room got hotter as I let myself indulge in the hate. I couldn’t let the love take over me again. I couldn’t let Dahvie take over me again.
“You’re what’s wrong with me!” I screamed, “I hope you choke!”
“Catie” he called after me, getting up to his feet, but I ran away. I was heading for the lake. I couldn’t swim that well so this would be my end. I stripped down to my bra and underwear. It was still dark out, maybe 5 or 6 am. No one would see me. I ran to the cliff where I had met his gang the first day, the one that was the setting of my first ever sex dream. I stood at the edge for a moment. I allowed myself to look back. Dahvie had been chasing me.
“Catie?” he whispered. His eyes were pleading.
“I can’t swim” I notified him. His eyes went wide and he ran towards me again. That’s when I jumped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read This Dahvie Story
It is amazing in my opinion! I really want this chick to finish it. There aren't many Dahvie stories so yea. :D
anyways Yay :D two updates :D maybe more today
title credit goes to BOTDF