Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Drowning Lessons

Water. It was everywhere. It was engulfing me, pulling me in deeper to my death I didn’t mind. I didn’t mind that this would count as suicide. It’d be marked in the books and possibly on my grave. They’d say I was the one who killed myself, but the water. It knew my sorrows and my pain. It knew what I was going through. The water was always there when I was sad. It came in the form of tears. Now I was drowning in it. Washing away the misery I had felt this summer, the pain I had been facing for all of my life, for all 18 years.
I was letting go of everything…even my dreams…but I couldn’t let that bother me. The nightmares were much worse. The things that planned to destroy me had done it’s job. I had lost. I couldn’t fight this battle anymore. I couldn’t keep taking these hits, these emotions, these attacks on everything I have ever been. I couldn’t live anymore.
That’s how my brain was working as I sunk deeper into the lake. A heard a loud bang sound. I thought it was the sound of the heavens opening up for me. They were going to take me in. Suddenly, I felt like a hand grip my wrist just as I passed out from lack of oxygen.

***Dahvie***

I couldn’t believe the mess Catie was. I couldn’t believe I was the reason for this shit. I couldn’t believe I had hurt her like this. I didn’t want it to be like this at all. I couldn’t just let her drown herself. I would never live it down. I found myself stripping down to boxers and then jumping into the water after her.
I was glad that I was wearing goggles on my head or I would have never found her The trend I had started had suddenly said the girl I love’s life. When I saw her there just sinking to her death my heart dropped. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up with all the strength I had. I pulled her close to my chest and realized she had passed out.
I had to get her out of the water and onto land. I put her on my back, wrapping her arms and legs around my body. I swam as fast as I possibly could towards land. When we got there I laid her down on her back and checked her pulse. Her heart was beating faintly.
“How was that you do CPR?” I whispered to myself. I couldn’t think straight through all the panic. I kissed her lips as water streamed down my cheeks. I couldn’t tell if it were tears or if it was just water from the lake. I didn’t care. I just knew Catie could not die this way. I would not let her die this way. I pressed my hands against her chest like I had seen a couple of times in Orlando while at the beach. She just had to live. She started coughing up water and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyelids were fluttering as she coughed up more and more water. When her eyes finally opened I couldn’t help but smile. I had saved her life.
“What happened?” she managed to say after a few minutes of coughing. I pressed my lips against her head and held her close. I knew I couldn’t let her go now.
“You tried to drown yourself” I whispered, “I think you need more drowning lessons”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have not already Read This Dahvie Story
Music academy inspired it and I am happy to support her. Thanks :)
Chapter title credit goes to My Chemical Romance :D
anyways! 14 subscribers :D amazing!
and 35 comments :)
this is my best story thus far!
anyways so now that Dahvie has made up his mind I am curious to what David and Brendon have to say about this?
Also won't Taylor be a problem? Oh and whatever happened to Sally? :D
So many questions!