Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Forever

I threw the pen into the wall angrily. I couldn’t find the right words to explain how I felt or at least not in terms that she couldn’t possibly find offense. The only part I really liked was the chorus. I sighed. I was going to sing it at that competition Jayy had started. I had already talked to the owner about it and he said it would be on the last day of summer. That was a week from now exactly. So I guess I had enough time. Hopefully, Chris would have enough time to do the backtracks.
I bet my hair looked a mess. That wasn’t normal for me. It was odd what this girl was doing to me. She was making me crazy. I smiled. Strangely I didn’t mind what this girl was doing to me. I liked it.
I got off the floor and went to go get dressed. I made sure to hurry so Catie wouldn’t have a panic attack if she woke up and I wasn’t there. I knew she was fucked up pretty badly mentally, but I would like to say it isn’t all me, but no one can be too sure. I fixed my hair quickly and then ran back to the nurse right when she woke up.
She smiled at me and the feeling that went through my chest was amazing. It was a warm. It was the kind of feeling you get when you lay in the sun in the spring. I smiled back and rushed to her side. She pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I couldn’t explain to you in words how badly I wanted her at that moment. I wanted Catie to be mine more than anything in this world. I needed her. She made me a better person.
“I love you” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and then tried to get off the bed, but I blocked her way.
“Do you love me?” I asked putting my lips on her collarbone. She shivered and then giggled.
“Yes, Dahvie. I love you” my heart almost jumped out of my chest in happiness.
“Good” I whispered, picking the beautiful girl up into my arms, “Then you will have no problem being mine?”
“What do you mean?” she asked looking up at me. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was a mess, bur despite all that she still looked like a beautiful angel.
“I…” I was looking for the right words, “I want to marry you, Catie”
“What?” she almost fell out of my arms, but I held her tightly and firmly. Her cheeks grew redder as she looked at me. She searched my eyes for anything that would show I was just playing with her heart. She found nothing, because I meant it.
“I am not one to want to commit, I know, but the feelings you give me are amazing.” I felt embarrassed to admit it to her, but it felt right.
“I…I will think about it” she murmured. I would give her time. I would wait forever for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do ya expect that? :D