Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

A different side of Dahvie Vanity

Waking up the next morning was hell. I didn’t want to get up, but it was either that or get sent home. I got dressed and put on makeup, but only to cover up the fact that I had been crying last night. I never really wore makeup unless it was completely necessary and today was one of those days. I wore an all black tee shirt with skinny jeans and black converses. I walked to the cafeteria for breakfast with the sisters, my hands in my pockets. I sat alone today and Haley looked over at me from time to time in her fake worry, but I supposed Demi had convinced her to not bother. Dahvie would take glances at me too, but they seemed more wary and afraid. Had I really slapped him that hard? It got bad when I headed to throw my tray out. Jeffree and Miley had come behind me. They looked pretty pissed. I realized now Dahvie had been looking at me like that to check if I was okay without his crew noticing. He must have told them what happened or else the two wouldn’t have came up to me in such a pissy way.
“Hey bitch” Jeffree said and pushed me. He wasn’t one of those guys that were afraid to hit a girl in fact I think he considered himself one.
“What’s your deal?” Miley said in her stupid country accent, pushing me into Jeffree. He pushed me again.
“Bitch!” I yelled, my chest filling up with rage. I punched Miley right in her nose. That’s when Jeffree backed up and Dahvie ran to the scene. I thought he was going to check on Miley, but instead he ran to me.
“Holy fuck are you okay?” He asked. My hand suddenly burned and I picked it up to look at it. It was covered in blood, which was all Miley’s, but I couldn’t move my fingers.
“I think I broke my hand” I said simply.
“Let’s take you to the nurse then” He said. Jeffree looked at Dahvie in disbelief as he took me towards the nurse’s office. Haley started to run to me, but Demi pulled her away.
When we got to the nurse she wrapped my hand in some kind of cast thing. Since I was 18 she was not obligated to call my parents, which was really awesome. She told me I still had to go to class and then she attended to the bleeding Miley. As me and Dahvie walked to class I decided I would apologize.
“I’m sorry” I sighed as we walked down a hill. He laughed and I gave him a questioning look.
“For what are you apologizing to me for?” He asked.
“For smacking you” I said, not looking him in the eye. I was too ashamed really.
“I deserved it” was all he said. I stopped walking and wrapped my not injured arm around his neck. I kissed his cheek lightly.
“Thank you” I whispered. He smiled lightly and then took my hand in his. A friendly gesture that I didn’t quite expect and from that day on we were closer than I had ever been with anyone else.