Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Beer Bottles and Dying on the Sidelines

Waiting for him to come back was like waiting for my death to come. I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive or with any sense of dignity. I hoped for the best as I let myself sing quietly like I always did when things seemed fucked up. I found myself singing one of Dahvie’s songs.
“Wherever you are…you’re still my star…near or far…you’ll always be my one…kiss me goodnight…you say it’s alright…this can’t be goodbye…my heart just dies” I found myself sobbing out the words instead of singing. I crawled up into a ball and tried to calm my breathing. The world was all wrong. I stayed like that for awhile until I heard the doorknob turning. I forced on a smile and hopped on the bed, trying to look as seductive as possible, but that was hard when you looked like shit from crying. My heart was racing as David came in with two packs of beer.
“I’m back” he smiled, placing the beer to the side and then dug into his pocket.
“And I have condoms” he giggled. I laughed and climbed off the bed. I put my hand on his chest and pulled the condoms out of his hands.
“Let’s get a little tipsy first” I smiled and he nodded. We opened the first pack and he took one. I picked up one, but didn’t open it. I wouldn’t be able to go through the plan if he got me drunk. He opened his bottle of beer and chugged a whole load of it down. He would be drunk before I knew it. He didn’t seem to notice that I wasn’t drinking he was more indulged into the alcohol and the high it gave him. I was curious to know how that felt, but I couldn’t let that get to me.
“Ah fuck I love you, Catie” he smiled after about thirty minutes of him binge drinking. His speech was slurred and we were almost out of beer. I bit my lip and tightened my grip around the beer bottle I had held this whole time.
“I love you too” I lied. He giggled and I stood up, ready to make my move. I raised the beer bottle up over his head and closed my eyes as I let it go. I heard his scream and I felt the blood splatter as I stepped back, in hopes of not staining my clothes. It worked. I opened my eyes to look at the mess, glass was everywhere. I ran to his body again and checked his pockets and found the key out of this room and to his car.
“Shit he doesn’t have a phone” I murmured to myself as he yelled in pain. There was glass sticking out of parts of his face and head. I gagged as I ran out the room, not locking the door behind me so someone could find him. I hoped he wouldn’t die or I would be in trouble. I would be a murderer. I made it out of the warehouse he had taken me to and found his car. I climbed in and put the key in the ignition. I put the car in in drive and then drove off onto the empty street. Not knowing where I was or if I’d even survive.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end to Music Academy you guys, BUT I am going to do a continuation of it. I decided to end it here because it is getting off of the topic of the academy and plus I have some siq new ideas that also don't include the academy. I also hope to do some side stories that involve all the characters. Tell me what you think you guys :)