Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Orlando

I eventually got up and headed for my first class. When I walked in everyone stared at me in shock. Dahvie was sitting in his normal seat behind mind and his eyes were wide, his mouth ajar.
“What happened to you?” Ms. Johnson asked me. I looked down at the floor.
“Had a rough morning” I whispered and then went to my seat. The class was deathly quiet, but soon Ms. Johnson continued with the lesson. I didn’t really pay attention. I knew this stuff like the back of my hand. I doodled lyrics mindlessly on a sheet of paper and no one bothered me, but I could feel them staring. Especially Dahvie.
When class ended I felt someone grab my arm just as I was about to walk out. I turned to face who it was. It was Dahvie. His grey eyes seemed to melt into mine.
“We need to talk” he whispered. I nodded and he lead me through the back where no one could see us. We didn’t want anymore shit to happen. We were at least on the right page at that moment. When we got deep into the forest a feeling of déjà vu came over me.
“I’m sorry” he whispered and sat on a rock. He looked up into the sky and then squeezed his eyes shut. I didn’t know what to say and so I said nothing at all.
“I’m an idiot” he continued, “but I’m so afraid”
“Why?” I asked.
“Because I love you” he whispered. I remembered he hadn’t said it the first time that we had kissed. He had been too scared to admit it. Those three words had so much power and now he was handing all of it to me as I had to him. I went and sat beside him, laying my head on his lap. I rubbed his thigh as a tear came to my eye.
“I love you too” I whispered. He let out a deep breath.
“Now that that’s established” he said, “You need to know that I can’t be with you” I felt my heart sink into my chest.
“I-I don’t want to hurt you, Catie. I don’t want you to hurt me” I could hear the tears in his voice.
“Too late for that” I whispered and stood up, “You already did” I walked towards the cafeteria to eat lunch. Brendon sat beside me and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away. This wasn’t right. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see anything, but Dahvie. He said we couldn’t be together and now I felt like the world was crashing down. Everyone kept asking what was wrong, but I wouldn’t answer them. It would start drama and I didn’t want anymore of it. I couldn’t stand the drama. When it finally ended I went to my cabin for the break. I pulled out my keyboard and sighed. Tears formed in my eyes as I began to play.
“I watched you sleeping quietly in my bed, you don’t know this now, but there’s some things that need to be said and it’s all that I can hear and it’s more than I can bare” I sung quietly, hoping that no one heard me.
“What if I fall and hurt myself, would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself, would you know where to find me? If I forgot who I am, would you please remind me? Oh cuz without you things go hazy ah-aha-ah ah-aha-ah” Tears flowed down my face as I kept playing, but stopped singing. I hoped that some words for the next verse would come, but they didn’t. I ended the song and sighed. It was no use. There was no more words left in me to sing that song and so I started a new one.
“Fears one by one followed me home and became reality, I‘m a failure, I‘m a freak, I‘m a chip on your shoulder, last thing you need, shudder earthquakes at the thought of a life that‘s meaningless, and with such a promising past, but you can always count on me to choke the end” I sung quietly, “I can’t go on, deflate the air from both of my lungs, I’ll be gone long before daylight shows its face” I played the keyboard, filling myself with the music like food as tears spilled onto the keyboard.
“Honestly I’m taking big strides, in a race towards normalcy, where more is more and less is we. When love is crap, emotions stink for us all” I stopped playing, realizing I got too engulfed in the song. I had to get to class. I put my stuff up and ran to class. Brendon wasn’t there and I felt even more lonely, but it didn’t really matter. When class was over we headed for dinner. None of the crew was there. Dahvie wasn’t there. It was only me, Alison, AJ, and Jay that I actually knew. So we all sat at the table together. Jay twiddled his thumbs and turned to look at me.
“Catie?” He said, nervousness clear in his voice.
“What?” I asked, trying not to sound annoyed.
“Dahvie isn’t coming back” he whispered. I bit my lip.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“He got in the car and left during the break by the lake. He didn’t want to be here anymore” He said.
“Where did he go?” I asked. I felt my heart rip out of my chest. Alison and AJ looked at me, worry clear on their faces.
“Probably back home” He sighed. I got up out of my seat and headed for my cabin. When I got there I saw Taylor was crying on the bed.
“Catie, Dahvie left me” She cried. I rolled my eyes and began packing my stuff.
“Just like Joe did” I said, figuring out why Joe had been so mad about the whole thing.
“Fucking bitch” Taylor swift yelled and threw the pillow at me. I ignored her and continued packing my stuff. When I was done I walked out without saying a word. She kept screaming at me as I walked to my parked car. The one hadn’t been in all summer. I climbed in and started the ignition.
“Wait!” Jay yelled, coming out behind the car. I stopped myself from backing up and rolled down the window.
“Let me go with you” he said. His eyes were determined.
“He’s my best friend, please” He pleaded. I breathed in a sigh and nodded. He climbed in the back seat and we headed off. We were now on our way to Orlando, FL.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! This chapter wasn't so great, but i needed to make something unexpected happen. SO yea Please comment i work so hard