Status: FINISHED :D

Music Academy

Afraid and Anxious

“Finally!” I said after seeing the sign that read “Welcome to Orlando”
“We did it” Jay smiled. For the past three days that we had been traveling Jay and I had become very close. I understood why he and Dahvie had been such great friends.
“Okay now that we’re here we need to find out where Dahvie might be” I sighed. I hadn’t even considered what we would do after getting into Orlando. God, I was stupid as fuck.
“Well we should ask his parents. They live in the southern part of Orlando” he said. I nodded and turned onto a street. It was later than I was used to, but I suppose that was because of the time changes. I really hated those. I had grown so adapted to the California time zone that I was no longer used to the one I was born and raised in. It kind of made me feel bad.
“Do you know exactly where they live?” I asked.
“I’ll know it when I see it” He said simply, “If they don’t have any idea then we can go check out his hair salon”
“Hair salon?” I questioned, heading to the southern part of the city.
“Mm-hmm” he replied, “He does hair, makeup, etc, etc”
“Wow, he never told me that” I said. I was starting to think that I didn’t really know Dahvie for who he really was.
“He assumed you could take a hint” Jay laughed lightly. I laughed with him.
“There’s the house!” He suddenly yelled. I slammed on the breaks, getting a couple of cars to beep their horns at me. I took in a deep sigh and turned into the driveway. Jay hopped out of the car and ran to the door. He knocked on it as I fixed myself up. I didn’t want a bad first impression with his parents. I climbed out when the door opened. A woman opened the door and greeted Jay with a hug. I looked at them, reluctant to go up there. I was really nervous.
“Hey sweetie! Come on in” The woman said. I walked up and stood beside Jay. The woman had the same grey eyes as Dahvie and the same lips too. She was really beautiful.
“So you are a friend of my son?” the woman asked. I nodded and the woman hugged me. I liked her already.
“Any friend of Dahvie is a friend of mine” She said and took my hand. She led me into the house and all three of us sat on the couch.
“So what brings you two here?” She asked.
“Well…” I said, scratching the back of my head, trying to find the right words.
“Dahvie left the academy without a goodbye and we thought you guys might know where he is” Jay said, saving my ass.
“Hmm” she said simply, “He called an hour or two ago, but nothing seemed suspicious and he didn’t show up here”
“Alright thank you” I said quietly.
“He maybe at Sally’s” She said. I looked at her with questions in my eyes.
“She lives near Disneyland and Universal Studios” she said, answering the wrong question. The one I really wanted an answer to was who the fuck was Sally!
“Thank you” Jay and I said together. We then stood up, gave the woman goodbye hugs, and then we were off. I was both afraid and anxious to figure out who this Sally was. Afraid of getting my heartbroken once again and anxious to see Dahvie. Which one would end up hurting me in the end? Only God knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sally is a real person!! IF you dont know who it is look it up on Dahvie's twitter. BOTDFMUSIC.
but yea.
It took awhile to get this out. Sowy guys. Hope you like it. Comment please?