Just Check Yes

About Me And My School Day

I sat during class bitting my nails and with the other hand, twirling my red & bleach blond hair. It was during math and Ms. Stevenson was doing the same lesson as yesterday. She had such bad memory. Anyways, I should introduce my self. I am Cody Beverly and I go to Lincoln High. My favorite color is purple. My hair is red and blonde and I am a bit emo you could say. I am not popular.... you also can say I'm unnoticed. I have one best friend, She. She is emo too.

"Ms. Beverly would you care to stop daydreaming and tell us the answer to number 4.!" Ms. Stevensons voice boomed.

"904,846.667!" I said very quitely. "Next time that happends Cody you will be daydreaming in my room for lunch!"

LUNCH! Oh great. I forgot my lunch at my house. I guess today I will starve. I looked at the clock. Darn, half an hour 'till lunch. Ms. Stevenson said,'I will be at the restroom. No one be messing around!' Ms. Stevenson went out the door. Everyone got up from painting their nails of playing football with their friends on their phone. All the girly girls went into a huddle whispering. Then all of Jakes friends huddle around him. Jake is them most popular guy in school and pretty cute. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. Jake looked at me I think he saw me.

"OH NO", I thought.

He didn't give me a weird look he just smiled. I turned my head directly at him and he jumped and stopped staring.

"Was he just staring at me to stare not because he saw me looking at him! Also he was smiling!" I thought to myself.

I stopped thinking about Jake and started thinking about Andy Clemmensen. 5 minutes later the bell made me jump out of my daze of Andy! I walked to my locker. Put away my math stuff and got all of my History things.Next period is Lunch and after that is History.

"Hey!" I said all cheery to She.

She was standing next to her locker texting. I went straight to her and told her about Jake.

"It gave me jitters." I said giggling(my favorite word is jitters!)...TBC
♠ ♠ ♠
ill make more later i have to go