I told you I loved you (Mark "Marky" Hoppus)

meeting again

I was wandering around the familiar town, where I once lived. It was no different than it was before. My name is Megan Barker, I have a brother, Travis. If you want to know where I've been, I've been locked away in the crazy house, yes, a mental hospital. Rose Hill(I dnt knw if its real or not, but hey, its a story) I was there because I was Anerexic(sp?) and I use to cut myself.
The doctor said that since I cut myself, I lost alot of blood(I did it in the shower, thats why) and he also said it was worse, cause I also didn't eat much, or nothing sometimes. Also I passed out from not eating anything, and hit my head, so I got amnesia(sp?) I was wandering where Travis was, school maybe? I don't know. I have two best friends, Mark Allen Hopus, and Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. I havent seen any of them in like 3 years, thats how long I've been in the crazy house. I walked around a little, to the park, the arcade, and the skate park, thats where I found them.
Mark, Tom, and Travis, hanging around, skating. Should I go over to them, or leave them alone? I debated with myself. Their my best friends, and my brother. I decided to walk over to them, they remeber me, I know they do. I climed up the half pipe, where they were all sitting, taking a break, and talking. "Hey Travis, when is Megan coming back home?" I heard the familiar voice of Mark. "I don't know, maybe never, but I hope she does," Travis said, sounding depressed. "Yeah, I miss her, she's been gone for like 3 years," Tom said, also sounding depressed also. I heard every word they were saying, I knew they remebered me. I continued to climb up, hoping they didn't notice that I was spying on them. Tom turned around and saw me, he shook his head as to say "It can't be"
"Hi I'm Tom, whats your name?" "Megan," was my short reply, hoping he would catch on, he was never really that smart. "Hi Megan, these are my friends, Mark, and Travis," he said with a grin on his face. "Tom, are you serious?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" I laughed at him, and said "Megan Barker, you know, Travis's little sister?" I said in the form of a question. "What, that can't be, she's in the crazy house," he said, sounding confused. "I came back, finally," I said laughing. Travis and Mark turned around to see for them selves. "MEGAN!!!!!" Mark yelled in excitment, and then gave me a big bear hug. "I missed you to, but, I can't breath," I said as Mark let me go, and kissed my cheek.
"Hey Megan, man we missed you around here," Travis said hugging me, but not as hard as Mark did, and he also kissed my cheek. "Do I get a hug from you Tommy?" I asked. "Of course!" he said, hugging me tighter than Mark did. "Tom...I...can't...breath..." I said as he let me go, and he kissed my lips. "Ewww! Tom germs!" I said rubbing my lips, and laughing. "Oh come on, you know you want me," he said rubbing his hands up and down his chest. "Ewww! no, I don't Tom," I said laughing. "Deny it all you want Megan, I know you want me," he said wraping an arm around my waist. I smiled, still the same old Tom. I moved his arm from around my waist, and moved back a little bit. I accidentally(sp?) bumpped into Mark as I did this. "Sorry Marky," I said smiling. He just smiled back, and hugged me again. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "Hmm...you got your board with you?" Tom asked me. "No, I just got back, I haven't even unpacked anything yet," I said laughing. "Oh, yeah thats right," he said sounding kinda down. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going home to watch a movie, you guys wanna come?" Mark ased us. "Yeah, deffinatley(sp?)" I said. "Yeah sure, lets go," Tom said, climbing down from the half pipe, and taking off down the street. When we reached Mark's house, we went in, and I went over with Mark to help pick out a movie. "What do you wanna watch?" he asked me. "I don't know, it's your house," I said, still looking at the selection of movies. "Here, lets watch Halloween," Mark said popping in the movie. "Yeah, ok." I said. After Mark put the movie in, he walked over to the couch, and sat down. There was no place for me to sit, so I randomly sat in Mark's lap. He smiled, and wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed play. The movie started. I layed my head down on Mark's shoulder as Tom was throwing pop-corn all over the place. "Don't go in there man, he's gonna get you," Tom was saying. "Tom, shutup, please," I said laughing a little. Aftersitting in Mark's lap for and hour or two, the movie was over, so me and Travis had to go home. "Hi daddy," I said as me, and Travis walked into our house. "Hey honney," he said giving me another hug, like he did when I first got home. "Well I'm gonna get a shower, and go to sleep," I said, walking upstairs. I got out an oversized t-shirt, and a pair of sweat pants, and walked to the bathroom. The warm water felt good after the long day that I had. After I got dressed, I went into my room, and layed down, but I couldn't sleep, I heard people talking. "Wait, you like my sister?" I heard Travis's voice. "Yes, I always have, I can't help it," I heard Mark's voice. "Oh, well I don't care, just as long as you don't hurt her, you know if she does like you, and you guys start to go out," Travis said. "You know I'd never hurt her, I love her," Mark said.
♠ ♠ ♠
ive been writing this a long time, so plz tell me wht yu think, and if i should post more chapters